• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Zero Punctuation

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I was just watching some of his reviews and I find them usually very entertaining. I should watch them more often..

El Diablo

Demon's Souls review and Assassins Creed 1 are two of my favorites.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Yeah, I watched it yesterday. It's actually a not-so-bad review considering it's Yatzee we're taking about.

Riorio99

I only started to notice the dust and the getting-killed-by-pooping-your-head-out problems after he mentioned them. Ruined a game I was seriously enjoying, and I don't know how.

Hah, ever since I started the SP, I always expected Redford to get killed.

And with the whole Bloom/Glare/Dust problem, I've found that reducing both Contrast/Brightness helps. Disabling Bloom is possible, but it goes completely, and reveals alot more jaggies.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Yeah I watched it promptly when it came out (I've been visiting and watching escapist content more and more lately). It was a pretty funny one.

Yeah I watched it promptly when it came out (I've been visiting and watching escapist content more and more lately). It was a pretty funny one.

I'd give my recommendation to the Unskippable series. Bloody hilarious. :D

Their MGS4 sprint was particularly good.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Yeah I've become a fan of quite a few video series: ZP, Unskippable, ENN, LoadingReadyRun, Escape to the movies, Doraleous & Associates.