• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Fallout: New Vegas

Chathurga

Why are you guys going on about spoilers so much, Abe said it once and the message was got.
Apparently 7-11s carry big titles and frequently break street dates, saw a post on reddit where someone picked this up at one of their stores.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Well how is it Robby?
Feels just like Fallout 3. You get a nice little video intro that gives you some backstory, then you setup your character with skills, his/her appearance, etc

Then you start talking to people and get the game going. Haven't gotten that far yet, only played for like 30mins then went to bed, but I'm gonna be playing all day today. So far it looks to be a winner.

Adiuvo

How's the exploration so far, and population?

In Fallout 3 is was a bit annoying how little villages there were.

Adiuvo

Robby

Los Doyers!

Well so far I'm still in the first town you start in. I would say population is about 10 so far, haven't fully explored it yet just doing the missions to start the main storyline.

I'm really liking the iron sights, makes shooting without the vats so much easier.

When you guys start playing, you going to do hardcore mode?
I'm doing hardcore mode on normal.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
Well so far I'm still in the first town you start in. I would say population is about 10 so far, haven't fully explored it yet just doing the missions to start the main storyline.

I'm really liking the iron sights, makes shooting without the vats so much easier.

When you guys start playing, you going to do hardcore mode?
I'm doing hardcore mode on normal.
hardcore on normal for me

Robby

Los Doyers!
Yeah it's not too hard yet. You gotta keep eating food and drinking water every so often, but other than that haven't felt any real consequences.

Game is starting to pickup now, once you leave the first town it starts picking up, but I haven't fought any mutants yet =/

Robby

Los Doyers!
Yeah I haven't gotten that far yet, I've only heard about the Strip in the game once. Haven't had much time to put into it today as I hoped because I got called in to cover a shift.
But I'm really digging it, can see myself putting in tons of hours into it. I really liked that Caravan mini card game they have in it. It's really fun, atleast to me.

It looks like the graphics in this game have improved alot over Fallout 3 too which makes the environment more appealing.

Seth

MD Party Room
I really hope that the ps3 does not get gimped on DLC like fallout 3 did

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
damn robby, your really getting my expectations higher, i can't wait to play this game=-), 27 hours...=-)

also, finished paying off the pre-order today as well

Joey

Hardcore mode sounds ridiculous because of the weighted Ammo thing. I had trouble staying under weight in the first game.

Robby

Los Doyers!
You are more conservative of your space but it adds more to the game I think. More realistic, and you cherish every bullet that much more :)