• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

General Feedback

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Also, give it some time. Take a day or so to get acclimated to it and then see if you still feel strongly against it.

waits... theres an light theme??!

Yes, recently made public. The theme changer is back and visible again in the lower left of all forum pages in a dropdown menu.

eighty4

It feels as if the theme was made by a beginner to themes (not saying I can do any better) and to me doesn't seem as "complete" as this theme is. It needs to be a fluid theme I guess. Not sure how to place my finger atop it.

CASHMON3Y

The front page is still slow to me. I don't know what it is, its loads fine, but when I scroll the page takes like 2 seconds to move.

Slasher

Suck It
Front page is fine, no speed issues whatsoever

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
the MfM live leaderboard are not working for me, or putting up my gamertag...

EvilSeph

Administrator
It takes a few minutes to update, you just needed to be patient.

EvilSeph

Administrator
There are a couple of problems in the arcade. Some games don't send scores after they finish(dog game), and some don't even load (cow game). I'm not sure if it's me though.

Games that don't work have been removed. The cow game has to be run in it's own "window".

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Same here. It really is nice, load times are great too.
BTW Scroll down to yesterday's PSN Store post and click "Click to continue reading...". ;)

EvilSeph set that up; should save on server loads.