• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

General Feedback

Seth

MD Party Room
2 things, the members list seems to be removed from quick links, it be nice if the link could be back or someplace where I can bookmark it. The other things is my gamertag does not show up in the Leaderboard despite it being in my profile page.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
The whole XBL leaderboards plugin that we're using is very "iffy". We had a similar problem not too long ago that I thought I had fixed but now it seems to be not updating as well as removing a lot of people from the list. I'll look into it but support is also non-existent for the plugin.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Ah, the Members List was disabled due to spammers recently. I'll add the link back in for your usergroup.

Seth

MD Party Room
Thanks

Seth

MD Party Room
Just wanted to say I been seeing these Gamercards all over CAG forums, so good job at spreading the gamercards

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
As we have said before, due to security concerns it has not yet been implemented.

Any news on bringing it to Forum Runner though?

Seth

MD Party Room
When I made my gamercard there was a invert box or something that allowed me to change the color of my card however I no longer see that Box when I go and make a new gamercard with my updated gamertag. Can you bring that back CHat?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It's still there for me, "Shift Grey Parts"

Deathrow

Coloured text is malformed.

Example.

I don't think it's malformed. BBcode has a variety of implementations for color (hex, name, or rgb) that's based on how the forum chooses to use. Unless specified by VB 4, I don't think this forum optimized it that way.

Even reading about feedback for this forum helped me out with my own website. Keep updating templates I suppose. You guys are running 4.05. Newest is 4.1.4 now? Would eXo oppose to any cool VB mods to spice thing up? ;)

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
That depends on what you have in mind. We'll also be moving to XenForo software at some point in the future.

Deathrow

Following the social trend I see. That's quite a disappointment.

[youtube]OsT0Sod377I[/youtube]

Super Gotenks

I have a suggestion. Could you pull data from uk.playstation.com instead of us.playstation.com? The US site is missing games and because of that, they don't show up on my card.

My card is missing three games right now, because they aren't on the US site. SFIII 3rd Strike: Online Edition, Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection, and Comix Zone.

Now look at my PS3Trophies card which uses UK data. You'll notice that the three missing games are listed.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I have a suggestion. Could you pull data from uk.playstation.com instead of us.playstation.com? The US site is missing games and because of that, they don't show up on my card.

My card is missing three games right now, because they aren't on the US site. SFIII 3rd Strike: Online Edition, Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection, and Comix Zone.

Now look at my PS3Trophies card which uses UK data. You'll notice that the three missing games are listed.

Nah, we don't use the US site either. There was, however, a glitch in our game DB tracking. I've located the issue and fixed this. Your card will auto update or you can force update it to see the changes. Thanks for letting me know about this! :)

PR0fessor Burnt

Just wondering if there is a way to hide all the sub forums of the sub forums in the Games Discussion Section. It looks messy imo.