• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

*********** get your invites here..

Adiuvo

I still haven't found anyone to invite yet =/

4 points a day is so slow.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
You're not alone, I'm at 410 points right now and really would've liked to see that number double.

At least you don't keep getting robbed.

I was supposed to be at 208PTZ right now, instead I'm at 168. Why? Because my invites from yesterday didn't get me any points. (I'm a Z-Lister or whatever.)

And I haven't forgotten how my points disappeared the day of the re-fill.

Also, when's the next re-fill?

Blackout

i just need 8 more emails until z-lister status, if anyone wants to help out it would be greatly appreciated :p

El Diablo

I need 15 as well although I'm sure everyone on mfm has a lockerz account already anyway. If any of you have a spare email though and can log in from another computer (school or friend or what have you) let me know :p.

James.

User Not Found
I've already filled up the 5 per ip on 4pcs... And went over on a few. Oops.

Edit: If you have a domain name, just set up email forwarding so *@domain.com gets sent to your own email. Time saved making emails :)

Sullivan

Well I hope I get my order receipt confo tomorrow, or its bullshit.

I legitimately ordered the prize, so I should get it.

Colm

wait, 5-per-ip? So what if:
:1 register 2 new accounts
:2 reboot router
:3 goto 1.

Would that be flagged as possible cheating?

James.

User Not Found
wait, 5-per-ip? So what if:
:1 register 2 new accounts
:2 reboot router
:3 goto 1.

Would that be flagged as possible cheating?
That would work if you have a dynamic ip. But if someone else who's used the ip in the past made 5 Lockerz accounts you'd be screwed.

Looks like I might not get caught... :D

Sullivan

Well I wont be getting my ipod nano I ordered but...

Dear Z-Lister,

Thank you for your patience as we spent the last two plus weeks sorting through all prize redemptions that have been impacted by our technology glitch during the November Z-list only redemption. These orders were very difficult to research because they were missing critical information including exact product information or a receipt number. Plus, in some cases PTZ had not been deleted from members' accounts.

While we were able to recover and fill the vast majority of those orders impacted by problems, the item you ordered was so over-redeemed due to the tech problems that we cannot restock your prize in a reasonable amount of time. We are truly sorry to let even a few hundred members down despite filling thousands of orders in one redemption.

To show you how truly sorry we are to disappoint you, we are fully refunding your PTZ (if they were deleted in the first place) as well as sending you a free gift card for $50 to amazon.com. This is our way of showing you how much you mean to us. These will be sent in e-card form to you shortly.

We are also going to allow all of your PTZ to stay valid a full 30 days longer than the normal 12 month period so you are not penalized in any way for missing a redemption.

Beginning with our next redemption, we are introducing a whole new system that should avoid and fix the tech issues that have plagued our previous efforts. As you may know, we're a very young site that's still in beta, and the redemption process is still evolving. While we're grateful and appreciative of the many members who complimented the progress we made on this redemption, we will remain dissatisfied and will not rest until we provide a bug-free, reliable experience to each of our founding members on Lockerz.

Again, our apologies, and please enjoy your gift certificate.

- The Lockerz Crew

Raz5

beep = (char) 7;
74 pages of this? Are you people gonna tell me this site is legit and that it's not a pyramid scam, like all of the others?

Any kind soul care to enlighten me with "PICS OR GTFO" of some sort, please?

I'm aware that GameTrailers has something similar, but there's enough proof for me to believe it's a legitimate system.