• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

*********** get your invites here..

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I picked the same one and got the same time slot.

Yeah that's what it is, wave 1, 2 and 3 have a set time slot. I'm just annoyed I clearly have the latest and will have to wake up at like 2:55am to make sure I try to redeem.

B

Bizarre

Yea I was able to watch 6 videos and get all those ptz now I got kicked out servers are getting cluster fucked,

James.

User Not Found
Hmm, getting better now.
I watched the first episode of the Carpet one, looks good. But i never got my ptz same for the "She is Love" song

James.

User Not Found
Four weeks and one day later...
My Z-List t-shirt arrived!
Although they missed their 4 week deadline (international), I'll forgive them cause of the snow up here :D

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
This is fucking bs, I can't even get in the site.

The one time I got into the Electronics page, everything was gone apart from a few shitty DS games and wallpapers...

B

Bizarre

I finally got in, the wave says its not over but I can't get anything. This is stupid, they should know that their servers are going to get cluster fucked.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
When I try to watch a video it crashes in the end instead of giving me my PTZ. Sucks.

AndyMosh

2 Cups Win, 1 Cup Lulz.
Thus summing up the argument all along with this silly lockerz fad.
"Nothing in life is free."
;)

yeah it is, might not be awesome stuff but i got a blanket in november and i got a grey odyss shirt yesterday night, i plan on redeeming tonight as well

TeamOverload

yeah it is, might not be awesome stuff but i got a blanket in november and i got a grey odyss shirt yesterday night, i plan on redeeming tonight as well

You can only redeem ONCE between the member appreciation redemption and tonight's redemption, so I'd think twice about doing that so you don't get your order cancelled.

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
at what time does the US residents start to consider the day as turned into night? Tonight is WAY too vague.

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR
can any one answer

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
B

Bizarre

This is fucking bullshit once again, I just spent the last half hour filling out my info to get the prize and the page just kept loading back for me to fill out my info, and I didn't get the prize. Did anyone else get anything?