• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Halo: Reach

PR0fessor Burnt

I love Stalker, but only on Sword Base since there are a lot of corners and it's an enclosed level. There's just not enough cover in Powerhouse for my liking...and yes Abe, that means "camping locations" in your language.

I love stalker on one flag on sword base. I just sneak around and assassinate them as my friends grenade spam

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I love Stalker, but only on Sword Base since there are a lot of corners and it's an enclosed level. There's just not enough cover in Powerhouse for my liking...and yes Abe, that means "camping locations" in your language.

I hate stalker :p People who use it just seem to sit round corners with shotguns xD

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I hate stalker :p People who use it just seem to sit round corners with shotguns xD

I use it to traverse the open areas of maps or when coming up behind enemies. I usually have a DMR or needle rifle when using stalker. I find sprint more useful when using the close-range weapons.

TeamOverload

They really need to impose some sort of penalty for quitting, especially in arena. I've had quite a few quitters today, including two games in a row where at least two people quit out. They seem to do it early, as soon as the team is down a few points, so they just quit and can try and find an easier opponent to boost their ranking I assume =/ Right now there's no loss of credits or ranking or anything is there? Not from what I've seen/heard.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
They really need to impose some sort of penalty for quitting, especially in arena. I've had quite a few quitters today, including two games in a row where at least two people quit out. They seem to do it early, as soon as the team is down a few points, so they just quit and can try and find an easier opponent to boost their ranking I assume =/ Right now there's no loss of credits or ranking or anything is there? Not from what I've seen/heard.

Yeah I've had a few people quit super early too :(
Love arena though.
Best averages you guys have had a day?

Robby

Los Doyers!
I'm usually in the 1600s. I don't know what is considered good or decent.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I'm usually in the 1600s. I don't know what is considered good or decent.

I'd say that's pretty damn good.
MLG have said that they reckon the boundary for Onix will end up at around 1850, which I think is absurdly high.
Last night I got 1674 which I was pretty impressed with :D

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I'd say that's pretty damn good.
MLG have said that they reckon the boundary for Onix will end up at around 1850, which I think is absurdly high.
Last night I got 1674 which I was pretty impressed with :D

1850...never going to get that high. The best I've done in a match was 1704 I think. I'm tired of playing Slayer Pro so I think I'm just going to wait till later tonight to play, seem to get less Pro votes later at night

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
1850...never going to get that high. The best I've done in a match was 1704 I think. I'm tired of playing Slayer Pro so I think I'm just going to wait till later tonight to play, seem to get less Pro votes later at night

Nice, I've not had over 1700 but quite a few 1600s :)
I love Slayer Pro :p
Only way I wouldn't vote slayer pro is if I knew I wasn't going to die a lot so I could always have weapons I like (DMR, Needle Rifle) but I can't tell in the arena so it's alllllways Slayer Pro :p

Robby

Los Doyers!

What is Slayer Pro?

I always just play regular Slayer, no one votes for Slayer Pro when I play.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
DMR Spawn, Sprint Only. No radar.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Yikes!

Yeah that doesn't sound fun to me, I'm happy no one votes for that when I play.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Yikes!

Yeah that doesn't sound fun to me, I'm happy no one votes for that when I play.

Lol, what's everyone got against Slayer Pro? I think it could use radar and jetpacks, but apart from that I'm happy with it :)

TeamOverload

Lol, what's everyone got against Slayer Pro? I think it could use radar and jetpacks, but apart from that I'm happy with it :)

I'm not sure what everyone's problem with it is either. I enjoy having no radar once in a while, and sprint only isn't so bad either, and that's coming from someone who typically uses the jetpack. To clarify you can choose to spawn with either the DMR or the Needler Rifle.

PR0fessor Burnt

I'm not sure what everyone's problem with it is either. I enjoy having no radar once in a while, and sprint only isn't so bad either, and that's coming from someone who typically uses the jetpack. To clarify you can choose to spawn with either the DMR or the Needler Rifle.

I always choose needle rifle

you just have a better loadout. call me a noob but I use what works best

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I always choose needle rifle

you just have a better loadout. call me a noob but I use what works best

I might do if frag grenades weren't so overpowered at the moment. I also think the DMR is better for headshots but the needle rifle is awesome too.

TeamOverload

So I believe I'm in the steel division even though my ranking has been in the 1500-1600 range every day :/ Ah well, nothing I can do about that, plus it's just a beta anyways. You guys get placed into divisions yet?

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Nope, ain't played enough.