• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I have (x) invites to (y)

Noriyuke

I have two 48 hour trials for XBL and I don't need them, as I have gotten the year. Anyone can take these.

[qimg]http://idzr.org/4grf[/qimg]

Hey can i have one? my little bro is bitching at me about not having XBL, so the 48 hours will be like tease to him.

Edit: I'm looking for a specific album and i cant find it, any hopes that i can get a what.cd invite to roam through there for it? I doubt its gonna be there honestly, but one can hope...

RoBz

sucker
I'm looking for a specific album and i cant find it, any hopes that i can get a what.cd invite to roam through there for it? I doubt its gonna be there honestly, but one can hope...
I'll get it for you if they have it, what is it called?

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
anyone have a what.cd, SceneAccess.org, TorrentLeech, or waffles invite?

all I have is a Demonoid and IPTorrents to offer(no trade necessary, just let me know)

Chathurga

PM me your email and I'll send you a waffles invite when they open.

If you download one album and then let the account become inactive and disabled, I'll... I'll... write an extremely passive aggressive post aimed right at you...
Just don't do it, ok? :mad:

Chathurga

It really depends on what you want, I'll explain it as best I can.
Private torrent trackers (especially SceneAccess) have amazing pre times, which means the time it takes for the scene to release a movie to when it's up on the tracker is usually about a minute. That's only if you want bleeding edge releases, as soon as it's on the internet though. The scene is hit and miss, I've seen movies (like 300) up on trackers a week or something before release and then others you have to wait until a DVD rip comes around (at which point you'll already have seen the film). You really don't know when a new movie will pop up.
The worst things about trackers are ratios and there is no chance that you'll be able to download old movies, things become poorly seeded after a few weeks.

You best option is the grab a rapidshare premium account and head over to warez-bb. Movies hit there a few hours after trackers, which really isn't that bad at all.
Best thing is, you don't rely on other people to seed and there's no ratio to keep. Basically every movie ever will be there.

Sullivan

Abe, I like to use NinjaVideo.net, It's not a torrent site, but offers DivX quality movies, tvs, shows, documentaries, and more.

eighty4

If you stream them then I don't see how quality really reflects on it. But I use passthepopcorn.org and it goes by a credit for invite system and takes awhile to get 7000 (enough for 1 invite)

Sullivan

WoW, haven seen you around here sean.

EDIT:

If you guys want a really good file hoster, go sign up at:

livedrive.com/

TODAY! As soon as there beta stage ends, all new registers will have a fee, if you register during the beta, you get to keep your account. You have unlimited space, and such.

EvilSeph

Administrator
Be very careful, this sounds too good to be true. The unlimited space doesn't seem to stay free if you signed up in the beta period and the service launches. In fact, it looks like they will start charging you if you do not give appropriate advanced notice of account cancellation.

LiveDrive TOS said:
Indemnification
You agree that you shall indemnify, save and hold Livedrive harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable legal fees asserted against Livedrive, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, its agents, employees or assigns.

30 day trial
Customers opening their first Livedrive account are entitled to use the initial 30 days as a trial basis and will not be charged for this period. Customers wishing to discontinue after the trial period must give notice as above.above.

EvilSeph

Administrator
No technology details listed anywhere. No pricing plans listed anywhere. All I "know" about this service is that it is "stupidly fast".

I also don't like it when other companies childishly attack their competitors:
LiveDrive About page said:
Livedrive is backed by Andrew Michael. Andrew founded Fasthosts Internet Limited, the UK's largest and most successful Internet hosting company which he sold in 2006 for over $120m. Andrew commented: "Online storage is the future. Lots of companies are trying to do it today but the products are crap and not a replacement for traditional storage methods. Livedrive has been over two years in the making and will be the standard by which all competing products are judged".

Sullivan, if you have any proof that people will get to *actually* keep their accounts, free of charge, I'd like to see it please. There is no way any company can offer *unlimited* storage for free just because some people were the first to use the service. It does not make sense. In any form of the word.

eighty4

If you guys want REAL storage, find private places or places people work hard at to make perfect.

idzr.org
dznr.org
kttns.org

Bump: I have 2 invites to kttns.org. Made for OSX users since it finds it's grace in it's widget but all of the widgets functionality is on the site for Windows users.

Bump: I have 2 invites to kttns.org. Made for OSX users since it finds it's grace in it's widget but all of the widgets functionality is on the site for Windows users.

Sullivan

oh wow. thanks evilseph, i am going to look into this, it was just posted on a forum stating that beta users get to keep the account free of charge.