• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

"I watched this film today and I recommend/don't recommend it."

ilyace

I watched Crank a few nights...actually I should say I watched the first five min, skipped through the rest, and then decided it was the worst piece of shit I have ever seen.

if you appreciate crank just for the mindless action and shut off your brain its pretty good, but anyways i watch knowing yesterday and that was very disappointing. It started off great caught my attention, but then everything after just went down hill. I mean the part that was just so off base was
when they had f'ing elks and shit on fire and they looked so fake lol
anyway just wanted to comment on it as it had a lot of potential, but just didn't do anything with it. If it wasn't Nicolas cage acting i probably would have left, but i have respect for cage as i love his other movies. (although hes been sort off off with next and now this)

Hanzo_f19

[insert custom user title here]
Twilight - DO NOT WATCH IT! Seriously, it's one of the worst movies ever made. Why? No originality whatsoever, if you ever seen Buffy, don't watch this, it's a waste of time

Zx30

Beto
I finally got around to watching Religulous this morning. Such a good documentary.

Ah yes. Religulous was good. He brought up a lot of points and made the religious people look like chumps at times. Not to mention that "Second coming of Christ in flesh" guy. WTF? And people believe him. Holy shit.

Last movie I saw recently was Lakeview Terrance. Very good movie. I liked it.

I dont know imo religulous was just him saying things and then not letting people talk, or taking things hugely out of proportion and then asking them about it. Although i did like the mormon part that was hilarious, and th epart with the senator when he started making up words. Anyway i saw 10,000 B.C. for the first time, and it wasnt to bad it was decent imo, but could have used some more epic fighting though lol

eldiablov

Contributor
Can't believe I forgot to post here.

I watched Knowing two weeks ago. It has a terribly in your face religious message, I thought the action scenes were scarily realistic and actually made it worthwhile to watch in the cinema.

My main gripe with the film was that its soundtrack is piss poor. The background music usually had no relevance to what was going on and more often than not it seemed like I was watching a 1950's horror movie.

Robby

Los Doyers!
HAHA. I was forced to watch that and I Fell asleep.

Same here, I got to around the hour mark and just doze off.
It was pretty boring, all the girls at my school love it though.

ilyace

I just watched XMen Origins: Wolverine...I guess it was alright, the action was pretty cool, and the overall story revealed some of the things I didn't understand while watching the previous Xmen movies.

Hanzo_f19

[insert custom user title here]
Same here, I got to around the hour mark and just doze off.
It was pretty boring, all the girls at my school love it though.

LOL, I watched it because everyone was telling me thta it was sooo bad. Yes, that's right, I watched a movie because I knew it was bad o.0

Slasher

Suck It
I just watched XMen Origins: Wolverine...I guess it was alright, the action was pretty cool, and the overall story revealed some of the things I didn't understand while watching the previous Xmen movies.

How did you see it if it's not even out yet?

ilyace

It's a workprint, I really didn't mind not having the special effects (there were only like 3 or 4 short scenes where you would see models and not helicopters or planes). It was actually kinda cool, in a few areas there were like notes made for improvements, etc.

twelve

I'm not dead
Twilight - DO NOT WATCH IT! Seriously, it's one of the worst movies ever made. Why? No originality whatsoever, if you ever seen Buffy, don't watch this, it's a waste of time
If you watch Twilight for it being a vampire story then of course you're not going to like it. It's a teenage love story about the issues of a boy and a girl from different backgrounds falling in love. I'd relate it more to The OC (the Merissa and Ryan relationship) rather than Buffy.

Mister Chief

If you watch Twilight for it being a vampire story then of course you're not going to like it. It's a teenage love story about the issues of a boy and a girl from different backgrounds falling in love. I'd relate it more to The OC (the Merissa and Ryan relationship) rather than Buffy.

You're missing the true sub-text of Twilight. Those books are just abstinence propaganda.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team

Slasher

Suck It
I saw "I Love You, Man" a few days back. It was hilarious from pretty much start to finish. There's a lot of parts that guys especially can relate to and you just can't help but literally laugh out loud. There was a lot of laughter in the theatre and it was just an overall great movie. Paul Rudd and Jason Segel did a great job together. I'll probably be buying this one when it comes out :D

androidkaita

Drop The Gun
I saw "I Love You, Man" a few days back. It was hilarious from pretty much start to finish. There's a lot of parts that guys especially can relate to and you just can't help but literally laugh out loud. There was a lot of laughter in the theatre and it was just an overall great movie. Paul Rudd and Jason Segel did a great job together. I'll probably be buying this one when it comes out :D

Yeah, that movie was really funny and put a unique twist on what would normally be a pretty typical movie