• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

MFM Health Thread

Leecher

Extremely unhealthly. Soda is pure sugar. Two cans are 400 calories alone.

Seriously, drink some tea, or water. Just don't drink soda.

Will it lead to something very serious? Because I know for a fact that I eat unhealthy, but nothing really seems to happen to my body. I'm just afraid if something dangerous happens in the future due to my poor food choices.

Slasher

Suck It
Will it lead to something very serious? Because I know for a fact that I eat unhealthy, but nothing really seems to happen to my body. I'm just afraid if something dangerous happens in the future due to my poor food choices.
10 Diseases Linked To Soda

It's probably not very good to be drinking it every day.

If you're young then I'm sure you'll be fine for the time being.

Joey

Just a fat ass...

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
I only really drink water and occasionally juice. I don't really like anything else, but I'm so sick of water it's not even funny.

ilyace

I'm thinking I should cut back on the soda too :( I basically drink 1-2 cans of coke everyday, but I drink a lot of water (if that makes a difference lol)

Whisper

Logic :(
I drink unsweetened tea ever time I go out. I rarely have a soda. If you can stay off it for a week the addiction dies down. I used to drink one a day.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
I drink unsweetened tea ever time I go out. I rarely have a soda. If you can stay off it for a week the addiction dies down. I used to drink one a day.

I never tried it but I don't think i could ever drink unsweetened anything on a regular basis. Water doesn't bother me cause it's not something that usually has sugar added, though I have been known to chug black coffee every now and then despite not actually liking coffee.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I drink about 2 cans of soda a day. Always eat fast food, yet I'm slim.

I need to stop drinking soda... starting next week I am going to drink one soda a week and no more candy.
I'll probably last about a week.

Whisper

Logic :(
I joined a gym called pure fitness. It came with 3 months worth of personal trainers. Today was my first session... I found out what real workouts feel like.

Joey

I'm having some problems with not being tired. The last two months, I've been sleeping more hours per night, but I'm gettng tired way quicker in the day. Because of this, I find it extremely hard to go on my run that I used to be able to do 4-5 times a week, and now can only manage 1-2 times a week... Maybe 3 if I'm lucky.

A couple months ago, I couldn't wait to go on my run, and go to the gym. Since then, I've started eating better (instead of one large meal a day, I'm eating 3-4 small meals. I'm also eating a lot healthier, with stuff like grilled chicken, and salad. I also only eat wheat bread, instead of white), and now, I don't even want to think about exercise. The moment I get off of work, I so tired that I have to go straight to bed, and I can't feel well rested unless I get 8-10 hours.

The only thing I can think of is getting a multivitamin, but I would think that I'm getting more vitamins now than I was before.

Any idea's on what the fuck might be wrong with me would be great. I've lost so much weight, and I've come so close to my ideal weight, and form. I just want to get it over with.

**EDIT**

Just did some more googling, and I think it might be a lack of iron. Iron seems to be most prominent in broccoli and red meat, and I haven't had broccoli in a while, and I used to eat a LOT of red meat.

I'm gonna pick up some multivitamins tomorrow, and I'm gonna make sure they kind I get have iron in them. We'll see what happens.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Cunt :(

But in all seriousness you're lucky.
Haha well not really.

I was in high school wrestling so I had to watch what I ate and was on a strict diet for the season and we had intense practices 5 days a week. Wrestling season starts in October and ends in January unless you make it to CIF state and I was in wrestling all 4 years of high school so I am in great shape. Then when the rest of the year comes, I just eat like a fat ass and really don't see a change.

I stopped drinking soda too. Surprising I just drink Iced Coffee now right before my morning jog.

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
I eat healthy, I go to the gym twice a week and have a decent amount of muscle...yet somehow, I'm considered underweight for my height :S

6"1' and weigh 145 pounds

BlackSheep

I have a stupid rash that wont go away. It looks like i went to africa and got stung by millions of missqutos but only on my fore arms and tights.