• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Official WoW Discussion Thread

Mast3r_Shak3

Few heroic epics, badge shit, PvP welfare epics. Haven't really been too concerned with raiding, I pull pretty sick DPS though for my gear. I'm more of a PvP guy. However I'm 10 valor badges from Hateful shoulders and I'm picking up hateful helm next week. After that I'm going straight for Deadly gear which I should be able to obtain the rating for easily.

Tommi

Lol...

Strangulate and mind freeze = dead mage....

Bump:
Few heroic epics, badge shit, PvP welfare epics. Haven't really been too concerned with raiding, I pull pretty sick DPS though for my gear. I'm more of a PvP guy. However I'm 10 valor badges from Hateful shoulders and I'm picking up hateful helm next week. After that I'm going straight for Deadly gear which I should be able to obtain the rating for easily.

We had a rogue in a PUG Naxx 10 thinking his 600DPS was fine....

Put it this way, I was top DPS on my DK with 2200DPS.... and that wasn't even trying, and my gear isn't even that good...

Good gear =/= good player... XD

The World of Warcraft Armory

That's my DK, and yes, it's the dual wield spec.... crazy killing speed...

Mast3r_Shak3

600dps? the fuck? He must have been naked or something haha. I typically pull 2.3k-3k depending on how much I move around on the boss or whatever.

Tommi

600dps? the fuck? He must have been naked or something haha. I typically pull 2.3k-3k depending on how much I move around on the boss or whatever.

Exactly....

Dude had no idea how to play his class, and has to get a summon up coz he didn't have a flying mount...

At this point, both my guildie and I left the raid group.

Tommi

Well, our guild is casual and we decided for a laugh to do Wintergrasp raid and Obsidian Sanctium for fun...

We cleared both. :D

wowscrnshot010309212920mx9.jpg

Tommi

I recently quit wow after my guild cleared malygos and naxx on heroic. Boring.

Yeah, that's the problem with clearing everything so fast....

We take our time and have a laugh, I couldn't join a guild that has to clear everything in like, a week....

I agree that Naxx is a bit too easy from what I've done with other guilds.

Also, Naxx isn't the end game, it's a simple gear up for Ulduar. in patch 3.1

Pspunk

Star power and butt plugs
Raiding just bores me, we weren't very hardcore of a guild. Just everyone did theyre job right I guess. We only raided 3 nights a week 4 hours a night.

Serideth

I hit 70 today on my DK, been leveling in the North since 68 and I like it up there, I feel like I'm a part of the story so to speak.

Pspunk

Star power and butt plugs
Yeah Northrend I enjoyed leveling, the dungeons and quests amused me. Also death knights are fun :)

Mast3r_Shak3

I hit 70 today on my DK, been leveling in the North since 68 and I like it up there, I feel like I'm a part of the story so to speak.
Wait until you finish Dragonblight and do see the Opening of the Wrathgate cutscene... that pretty much made the game for me.

Brad

Yoshimi
Wait until you finish Dragonblight and do see the Opening of the Wrathgate cutscene... that pretty much made the game for me.

The Horde and ally cut scene is the same I know but does a DK have a different one?

Was a very good video tho :cool: