1. Welcome to the eXophase.com forums!

It looks like you're enjoying our site but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now?

By joining, you will have access to post topics, browse threads ad-free, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

PSP GO, homebrew support?

Discussion in 'PSP Homebrew' started by slicer4ever, Dec 25, 2009.

1. slicer4ever

slicer4ever Coding random shit

Last played:
    DARK SOULS on Xbox 360
    hey all, i can't find much on google, cloeset thing is freeplay is working on an game save exploit, so is homebrew capable on the GO?, i haven't had a psp in a while so i figured it'd be nice to make some games on the GO if i'm able to?
  2. Lachrymose

Lachrymose smokeMeth();

Nope, sorry. No exploits have been found on the Go, other than Freeplays in which is near impossible now (and it wasn't a kernel exploit anyways, more of a POC).

Oh also, it wasn't Freeplays, he just "leaked" it because he said it wasn't useful anyways because barely anyone could use it anyway.
  3. slicer4ever

Last played:
    DARK SOULS on Xbox 360
    ah, thanks for the info, that sucks, well, i better not upgrade from 5.70 just incase

edit: also, what changed to make the exploit nearly impossible now?
  4. Lachrymose

Lachrymose smokeMeth();

The game required to use the exploit was patched on the Playstation Store and then a firmware update happened. Something like that. So unless you bought the game and are below firmware 6.20, this useless exploit is even more useless, lol.

If I were you, I wouldn't wait around on firmware 5.7. If a new developing hack happens, it will most likely be on the latest firmware. Your call though.
  5. Adiuvo

Adiuvo Staff Member Staff Member

It needed a game on the PSN store which has since been removed.
  6. slicer4ever

Last played:
    DARK SOULS on Xbox 360
    ah, k, understandable then
  7. Deathrow

Deathrow Member

I think it was patched and then re added to the PSN store?
    I could be wrong since I havent checked..

And a new exploit is coming for PSP GO owners....thank you Datel :D
  8. slicer4ever

Last played:
    DARK SOULS on Xbox 360
    inside info?, can we get an ETA on this new exploit, idc about details(unless it involves a game i should grab) other than that, an eta on this would be excellent
  9. Lachrymose

Lachrymose smokeMeth();

Its unsure if Datel will release anything more then a cheat device.

Datel recently released their signed eboot cheat device. Theres a thread on here, find it to get more info.
  10. Hellcat

Hellcat Staff Member Staff Member

Yes, Mercury wasn't removed, it was patched and reuploaded (replaced) in the store.
    You can still get it for playing it (awesome game!) but it's now useless for exploitation.

I wouldn't hold my hopes very high for this.
    The chance of something being publically released are slim to nil - given something could be found at all, which also is only a small chance.

But who knows....

They will most likely not release anything like a "Datel Hombrew Enabler" or such thing....
    Only hope is to exploit the AR:
  11. slicer4ever

Last played:
    DARK SOULS on Xbox 360
    o, to think the sales they'd recieve if they did release an homebrew enabler
  12. ctr3k

ctr3k New Member

sony would file a huge lawsuit against them
  13. slicer4ever

Last played:
    DARK SOULS on Xbox 360
    yes yes, but it's the idea that makes me laugh=-)
  14. NotDarkAlex

NotDarkAlex New Member

Team Typhoon has a 6.10 HEN, but aren't going to release it. Also their has been report of exploits on 6.20 but aren't sure if it's fake or legit. Most likely fake.
  15. TeamDNS

TeamDNS New Member

DA are you back...?:D
  16. KezraPlanes

KezraPlanes Just some dood

Last played:
    Persona 4 Arena on PS3
    Don't be so gullible. Answer is no.
  17. HacKmaN

HacKmaN #include

D!S, one look at the name'd have given you the answer xD
    I know, he was named "Dark AleX" before, but now, he's "notDarkAlex" ;)
    best regards,
    HacKmaN
  18. Lezard Valeth

Lezard Valeth New Member

Then Datel would leak their encryption method to the public in retaliation.
  19. Trigun

Trigun That guy, who Records Music.

This whole "DA not DA " is confusing me
  20. Biglake

Biglake New Member

HEN or eLoader that uses game savedata exploits would be only useful for those who had games before Sony makes move, for Sony will replace the game on PSN in a minute.

Homebrew won't be run in Go unless XMB Exploits are found or Kirk thing is re-engineered, and Hackers are willing to make one, I think.