• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[RELEASE] 5.03 TIFF Hello World

Status
Not open for further replies.

wimat

so the HEN will be able to install Custom FW on my PSP... Does it matter if they write the HEN for the Slim? (I have Fat)

Fives

Yeah, I am. Do you believe it is a waste of exploit?

was that sarcasm? i'm surprised you can pull off a hen with this on 3ks, i'm very excited. :love:

EvilSeph

Administrator
Thread cleaned up. Let's try and stay on topic guys. Otherwise, you're just adding pointless pages to this discussion that people have to go through to get an answer.

FrozenIpaq Ninja Edit:
You're welcome to join in our IRC channel as well if you are looking for a form of instant communication (just use the MFM Chat link in your navbar)

PlayerX

davee

Davee.. With all do respect... i dont mean anything bad by this but, you are 15.. and you have been programming for 10/11 months claiming u know MIPS, x86, ARM, C/C++, VB and various webscripting languages. I respect you for that, but it sounds a bit overwhelming.

Question have u ever programmed something for the PSP before? If yes, like what? And are u working together on this project with any of the other well known dev's around.

Sorry for me being sceptic, but i havent seen your name around untill this happend. I hope you understand. I wish u the best of luck and its always nice to see/meet new dev's.

(Maybe MatiAz or any other dev can confirm ur skills or the Kmode being unique? And i havent heard anything from DA on this matter yet. It suprises me actually. )

Greetz Player_X_

bigjkcfan

after reading this i easily got this to work multiple times in a row, the 8 picture thing did it, i have a 2001 slim with 5.03 ofw, if a tester is needed i would be willing, school is boring and i need something to do, i have a pandora battery at home so not worried about messing my psp up

summer
what is the time of " coming up"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:love:
I'll just quote the readme:

EDIT: Updated with new version which works on Slims and Phats. No 3000 though. :/

what is the time of " coming up"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love::D

eldiablov

Contributor
Davee.. With all do respect... i dont mean anything bad by this but, you are 15.. and you have been programming for 10/11 months claiming u know MIPS, x86, ARM, C/C++, VB and various webscripting languages.

How do you know this information ?

Davee

lolhax
Davee.. With all do respect... i dont mean anything bad by this but, you are 15.. and you have been programming for 10/11 months claiming u know MIPS, x86, ARM, C/C++, VB and various webscripting languages. I respect you for that, but it sounds a bit overwhelming.

Question have u ever programmed something for the PSP before? If yes, like what? And are u working together on this project with any of the other well known dev's around.

Sorry for me being sceptic, but i havent seen your name around untill this happend. I hope you understand. I wish u the best of luck and its always nice to see/meet new dev's.

(Maybe MatiAz or any other dev can confirm ur skills or the Kmode being unique? And i havent heard anything from DA on this matter yet. It suprises me actually. )

Greetz Player_X_

I understand you sceptism surrounding this, and yes I do know how to use those language although with ARM it's more understand. You gotta realise that once you know one language, the rest becomes easy as they all base off the same concepts and triggers.

FYI: It was Bubbletune and I who made every 5.00+ theme possible.
Davee and Bubbletune take a look.

abisingh

Somebody help

I have recently bought PSP 3004, without knowing that it is unhackable:(, can anybody throw me some light on this exploit whether my psp supports it or not,
tried it but it hangs and crashes...

Thanks..

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Please remain on topic, all off-topic posts will be deleted.

@PlayerX - Davee is a respected dev and member of this community, please take your accusations and skepticism elsewhere, it's not needed here. He doesn't need to prove himself to anyone. He has earned the respect of this community and many PSP users. Please refrain from attacking any member in the future

pogiakkano

@adiuvo
no.. until now its not working...it hangs then shuts down... whats suppose 2 be the problem i already restored the default settings but still no luck... It still hangs.. i copied the h.bin 2 root and tiff(slim) 2 psp/photo i also added some pics on it...

Adiuvo

Even using the methods posted here it may take a long time to get it started. Just keep on trying, even if it goes past fifty tries.

PlayerX

Please remain on topic, all off-topic posts will be deleted.

@PlayerX - Davee is a respected dev and member of this community, please take your accusations and skepticism elsewhere, it's not needed here. He doesn't need to prove himself to anyone. He has earned the respect of this community and many PSP users. Please refrain from attacking any member in the future

Thank u for ur reply, but i find this a bit weird. 1. I did not accuse him of anything 2. I merly asked him something, so that other communities users understand more of his background. I have been in the psp scene for many years and always try'd to contribute in one way or another since i dont have programming skills. I think his reaction was very good. But since u dont know me u can delete this post if desired.

On topic: looking forward to this, and i can help tests if necessary. I have a psp 3004 and fat.

Status
Not open for further replies.