• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[RELEASE] 5.03 TIFF Hello World

Status
Not open for further replies.

bourngenius

hi guys, im new with the psp mods and hacks. I currently have ta88v3, so far what's the use for me of this green tiff exploit. can i use this to load iso games, or can i eboot a game after installing this?

Adiuvo

Currently, you can't do anything with the exploit. Once HEN is released, however, you'll be able to play homebrew games.

Adiuvo

Like usual, it works fine for me. Most of the people who had issues with the file are using Internet Explorer. Try using an alternative browser and give it a shot.

OMG HACKS

Has anybody tried the Darkcloudv2.zip??

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM EST ----------

3/3 tries it worked so far.

magixien

Also, the kernel exploit for your HEN, is it different from joek's exploit? (the one Miriam stole.)

Miriam stole NOTHING. Miriam find the exploit alone... she's helped by MathieuLh who give to her the name of the prx where something is possible. NOt What and where : just the name of prx.

MaGiXieN said:
Miriam stole NOTHING. Miriam find the exploit alone... she's helped by MathieuLh who give to her the name of the prx where something is possible. NOt What and where : just the name of prx.

Ohhh. sorry. I guess it was a coincidence or something that Miriam found the exploit that joek already had found before.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Ohhh. sorry. I guess it was a coincidence or something that Miriam found the exploit that joek already had found before.

Hey let's not start on this again guys... Let bygones be bygones... Move on and work for the community...

Now back on topic.

KezraPlanes said:
Hey let's not start on this again guys... Let bygones be bygones... Move on and work for the community...

Now back on topic.

That was a Gripshift thing. Gripshift is well... kinda gone. Nothing is really happening to it. Now the TIFF exploit has so much possible to be done with it (Devhook, eLoader, ISO Loaders, etc.) :)

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
That was a Gripshift thing. Gripshift is well... kinda gone. Nothing is really happening to it. Now the TIFF exploit has so much possible to be done with it (Devhook, eLoader, ISO Loaders, etc.) :)

Exactly! I was wondering... Is there anyway to flash the pops used in DaX's CFW to work in HEN PSP's? (in TA-088v3 and TA-090v2 PSP's which are un-CFWable)

hey i made a new word!

KezraPlanes said:
Exactly! I was wondering... Is there anyway to flash the pops used in DaX's CFW to work in HEN PSP's?

No, you're actually going to have s0nY's pops instead, unless the HEN is coded to boot with popsloader.prx enabled (which is a slim chance).

Once again, the HEN is a very stripped down compared to custom firmware, so it does not have all those features like popsloader.

OMG HACKS said:
what are u guys talking about??

lol i am confused :(.

Me and KezraPlanes were having a discussion about the kernel exploit and popsloader possibilty on an HEN.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
And we reached the conclusion that for now we will have basic homebrew access ONLY... and that's one hell of a victory!

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
And we reached the conclusion that for now we will have basic homebrew access ONLY... and that's one hell of a victory!

Quoting myself xD

I said we will have access to basic homebrew games and apps... For now at least... I should remake my homebrew collection though... Haven't touched it since me and MonkeyBoy made a Squeenix DDR Mod... Gee sweet times...

ellipsis43

Originally Posted by wimat View Post
The only other way to install Custom FW on my PSP fat is by the use of Pandora, isn't that right? But I don't have one and also don't know a person who has/can help me with getting it...
Please give me a clear answer... Will the HEN made for this exploit be able to let me install Custom FW? If not what are other ways of doing it? Without use of Pandora or hardmodding.

Thanks to the one who answers

EDIT: I know I asked this multiple times, but each time I get a different answer...

did davee just say that hen will let you install a Custom FW?:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.