• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

MenaceInc

Staff Member

Exophase has been credited in other news articles on the likes of Kotaku as well. The site has been around since 2006 and has been able to get news out first.

Pity that Destructoid were reporting the fake BF3 PC requirements. They also said you would need a NASA space shuttle? That's funny considering how weak the computers used on the NASA equipment is.

And now I'm reminded why I don't watch any gaming news videos like this. Ah well, back onto my front porch I go to yell at kids on my lawn.

PR0fessor Burnt

Exophase has been credited in other news articles on the likes of Kotaku as well. The site has been around since 2006 and has been able to get news out first.

Pity that Destructoid were reporting the fake BF3 PC requirements. They also said you would need a NASA space shuttle? That's funny considering how weak the computers used on the NASA equipment is.

And now I'm reminded why I don't watch any gaming news videos like this. Ah well, back onto my front porch I go to yell at kids on my lawn.

Ya I've seen eXophase credited before and I agree with you that it's a shame that they reported the fake system reqs. Tbh I rarely watch these videos and just watched this one out of boredom.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
This guy's voice....

[video=youtube;c-_yZvmzLOQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-_yZvmzLOQ[/video]

Easily among some of the best voices out there in my opinion along with Misha Collins, Liam Neeson, Liam O'Brien and Isaiah Mustafa.

Totally not gay, I swear.

BlackSheep

This guy's voice....

[video=youtube;c-_yZvmzLOQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-_yZvmzLOQ[/video]

Easily among some of the best voices out there in my opinion along with Misha Collins, Liam Neeson, Liam O'Brien and Isaiah Mustafa.

Totally not gay, I swear.
Gassy Mexican has a great voice too

El Diablo

He does have a great voice, and I agree with everything he said. There's so many games people are essentially forced to pirate if they want to play on their consoles because they don't release half of them here so they have to find other ways to run them because they can't even import them to play them. Pretty stupid, at least it's one thing Sony got right with the ps3.

LocutusEstBorg

Holy shit if that's real...
badloserp11.gif

LocutusEstBorg

He used the keyboard. And it looks like a he. The distance seems accurate if the chair simply fell over, hinging on the back two legs.

Making a verrrryyy basic encryption system type thingy. I want to test it, so break the message:

150264ksUgjr!htbtddqf

Only clues:
Hello = 126254kpIdmk
Goodbye = 124234kfHnpccx