• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
Is there a lot of scavenging for stuff? Like do I need to walk every inch of every area/room I enter? Ain't nobody for time for that.
you don't have too, i mean their are a bunch of parts to find for upgrading weapons/skills. but it defiantly isn't a requirement for getting through the game.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Cool.

I just have Dead Space 3 to finish and ill be up for something new.

In the last month I finally finished Skyrim, God of War, Bioshock Infinite, and Vanquish.

BlackSheep

7f5.gif

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Am I insane for just discovering The Wire. Shit is a great fucking show.

I'm kind of jealous, I wish I could watch that again for the first time. Best show ever in my book. What season you on?

BlackSheep

I'm kind of jealous, I wish I could watch that again for the first time. Best show ever in my book. What season you on?
I just started I'm on Season 1 Episode 4. I try to see an episode at least once a day. It's funny surfing the interwebz and saw the bird scene in the court and I had to find out.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team

Seth

MD Party Room
Anywhere fun abe?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Down the Jersey shore with the family. It's been north of 95 degrees all week with high humidity. At least the ocean is around 65 to keep cool.