• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

the winner of "Ukraine's Got Talent" puts every other country to shame

Cryox

Bro.
I don't see the "put every other country to shame" part, but that was cool

Riorio99

You had to put up with singers, we had in Britain had 2 male dance groups, both pf which got into the final, despite being almost exactly the same.

On Topic: She is absolutely incredible.

Chathurga

I thought the dance group that won BGT were kinda lackluster, seemed to be a one trick pony.

I remember seeing someone do this before, no where as proficiently though. Pretty amazing.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I thought the dance group that won BGT were kinda lackluster, seemed to be a one trick pony.

I remember seeing someone do this before, no where as proficiently though. Pretty amazing.

I thought those guys were amazing :/ Having one guy choreograph the entire thing and to pull it off like that was amazing. I have yet to see a dance crew that I liked as much as them.

As far as the sand animation, I am just left speechless. To combine art and story like that, and at the pace that she did just left me scratching my head as to how she was able to pull it all off

Adiuvo

She definitely has more talent, and better performance value, then the singers and other superstars that permeate these shows as well culture in general.

It's a shame that most people can't sit down and watch the whole thing.