• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What did you get for Christmas?

Sullivan

Ok, this is just for proof, only open if you want:
http://tylermsullivan.com/DSC00572.PNG
Please Excuse my dirt bike bag, and laundry in this one! My GPS is in Transit.
http://tylermsullivan.com/DSC00575.PNG
The ATV is also in transit.
http://tylermsullivan.com/DSC00576.png

@twelve, you should see how much we donate to countries and foundations, I think the last time I went and dropped of mail to be sent, there were about 25-30 donations, even though I tell me dad half the places keep the money for themselves.

[BLACKOUT]last christmas[/BLACKOUT]

I got Saints Row 2 and a new desk chair with 4 motor massager O.M.G.

This Christmas was pretty good because I got to see my bro open up the gift I gave him. He was extremely happy that I got him an ipod.

As for spoiled kids...lol. I spoil myself so much that it's hard for anyone to get me anything for Christmas... I'm glad to have gotten anything so yay.

Sullivan

nice gman! i loved having my 3 siblings open there gifts too.

btw, guys i didn't ask for the stuff I got, so stfu, its not like I asked for something and got everything I wanted.

eighty4

I got 3 pairs of Dunks, 3 shoe strings, ~20 new outfits, 4 new belts, a Messenger Kit, Left 4 Dead, CoD WaW. The Orange Box, and Mirror's Edge along with 1 year of Xbox Live. Also, got 200 in cash.

Also, Sullivan, if you don't want people to comment you then don't post here. Really it is THAT simple.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
I got 3 pairs of Dunks, 3 shoe strings, ~20 new outfits, 4 new belts, a Messenger Kit, Left 4 Dead, CoD WaW. The Orange Box, and Mirror's Edge. Also, got 200 in cash.

Also, Sullivan, if you don't want people to comment you then don't post here. Really it is THAT simple.

I don't think he expected to get flamed for telling people what he got for Christmas. I mean, if I started telling you that you're a spoiled bitch right now (you did get a lot of stuff), wouldn't you be pissed off too?

Sullivan

20 new outfits, that's a shit load! At least 700$+ on clothes right there.

Andy

Champion of the Sun
Jesus will you two stop? Every post you are making ends up with something to provoke a response.

I didn't ask for much, just CoD WaW and a few books (Fight club and The Shining). But I got an awesome little R/C plane from one of my brothers who also gave my other brother a different model, and we were messing around up the local park with it when his got stuck in his tree the first try. He got it back though. Bit weird seeing my brothers play with stuff like this, they in their 20's :p

But Christmas for me has always been about the food, had an amazing dinner earlier and just had some supper and cake :)

twelve

I'm not dead
Sullivan posted what he got for chistmas in a thread titled "What did you get for christmas?"

I'm not a big fan of Sullivan so you know what I do? Nothing. Flaming and trolling him opens yourself up for punishment. As Hiratai has just learnt.

Sinfulfate

I got some clothes, one blu ray movie, one game(that I paid for myself), some candy that I don't even like, and a computer desk.

Tooplex

I got A shirt, one jeans, The Witcher, Mass Effect, EQ2 Shadow Odyssey and 260 pounds.

Hardrive

Contributor
I got
  • Logitech G15 Keyboard
  • Logitech G9 Gaming Mouse
  • Logitech Webcam and Microphone (my parents must have got a Logitech discount or something...)
  • Sennheiser HD-201 Headphones
  • LittleBigPlanet
  • Guitar Hero II (360)
  • Patapon
  • A few programming books

All in all, a pretty good Christmas.

Chathurga

I got

• [*]Logitech G15 Keyboard
    [*]Logitech G9 Gaming Mouse
    [*]Logitech Webcam and Microphone (my parents must have got a Logitech discount or something...)
    [*]Sennheiser HD-201 Headphones
  • LittleBigPlanet
  • Guitar Hero II (360)
    [*]Patapon

Woah, I have everything in bold! Some thoughts:
Excellent keyboard and mouse choices, once you've held the G9 you won't be able to use another mouse while gaming. Same with the G15, macros and the LCD screen make it one of the best purchases I have ever made.
The HD-201s are really sturdy cans and is probably my most prized possession. Strong sound, no distortion and not artificially bassy. And they are surprisingly loud even when powered by small devices like the iPod. Solid headphones.
Patapon, say hello to the hardest game you've ever played :p

mohaas05

Oh my god...I take back what I said...

Got a black Mexican Fender Strat, and a Frontman amp with a 10 foot cable.

Best christmas ever! :D

Sullivan

Oh my god...I take back what I said...

Got a black Mexican Fender Strat, and a Frontman amp with a 10 foot cable.

Best christmas ever! :D

Nice, did you get it after your other post?

Hardrive

Contributor
Woah, I have everything in bold! Some thoughts:
Excellent keyboard and mouse choices, once you've held the G9 you won't be able to use another mouse while gaming. Same with the G15, macros and the LCD screen make it one of the best purchases I have ever made.
The HD-201s are really sturdy cans and is probably my most prized possession. Strong sound, no distortion and not artificially bassy. And they are surprisingly loud even when powered by small devices like the iPod. Solid headphones.
Patapon, say hello to the hardest game you've ever played :p

Well then, I'm glad that you approve ;)

I'm loving the headphones, and they're pretty effective at drowning out my family. The only thing that I have against them is that if you walk around with them on, you get some pretty weird looks (or at least I did at the mall).

explosions

I got
  • Logitech G15 Keyboard
  • Logitech G9 Gaming Mouse
  • Logitech Webcam and Microphone (my parents must have got a Logitech discount or something...)
  • Sennheiser HD-201 Headphones
    [*]LittleBigPlanet
  • Guitar Hero II (360)
  • Patapon

You mind describing the inside boxart for me?