• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Your most anticipated movie(s) of 2009

Colm

I don't have much hope for Bruno. Too many people know what he's doing. The popularity he got from Borat means that people know him and won't be fooled.

Chathurga

Did you watch the trailer? I dunno but that looks more laugh at loud funny than Borat.
"How do you protect yourself from a man with a dildo?"
"How do you protect yourself from a man with two dildos?"

Genius.

I lol'd at the babies name and to lol at a trailer is a very good thing.

Fives

Upcoming movies!

So, there's already a thread for movies you've seen and would recommend so I decided to make a thread about movies you're excited about that are on the way either this summer, or whenever. I recently saw this teaser/trailer and personally I can't wait:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZhu818w2A8[/YT]

What movies are you guys looking forward to?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
So, there's already a thread for movies you've seen and would recommend so I decided to make a thread about movies you're excited about that are on the way either this summer, or whenever. I recently saw this teaser/trailer and personally I can't wait:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZhu818w2A8[/YT]

What movies are you guys looking forward to?

I merged your thread with the existing one pretty much on the same topic, etc.

I need to go see The Hangover this weekend. That shit looks hilarious.

Fives

Cool, I'm thinking you should change the thread topic off 2009 though, seeing how there's lots of good ones coming out early/mid 2010

edit:going to need to see this also [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qApXdc1WPY[/yt]

Seth

MD Party Room
I am about to go see Funny People On the 4th I cant wait for this movie.

Riorio99

I, like many others, I assume, am looking forward to James Cameron's Avatar, which, from promo shots, looks fantastic. The trailer launches in August for a December release.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I'm looking forward to G.I. Joe, Sherlock Holmes and last but not least Avatar. Although I'm not sure how I would like G.I. Joe, I love the amount of action but it better have a decent plot

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
GI Joe looks horrible in my opinion. No way will I spend $10 to see that one.

It doesn't look like a high budget film, looks kind of corny to me but I'm still interested in seeing it (even if it's just for some good action sequences). I'm not too picky on my movies, so long as it will keep me entertained for a good 2 hours I'll be happy. I'm not expecting anything good from it, just a watchable movie. I always look at Rotten Tomato before I go see a movie, that site usually gives you a good idea ahead of time

Riorio99

GI Joe looks like one of those films I end up paying to see how bad it is, and then enjoy it a hell of a lot more than "good" films, like what happened with Aliens Vs Predator: Requiem and Dragonball Evolution. I love those films, but they suck.