• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
Probably won't work, they've lied before.

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
Well, there's only 4 possibilities:

1) They've finally been officially licensed.
2) They've cracked the crypto and can sign their own eboots.
3) They're using an exploit that works on all firmware and models.
4) Their site is incorrect and it doesn't actually work.

Though their previous Action Replay came with their own magic battery/magic MS to work on 1K and early 2K PSP's (using the Pandora exploit). There's no mention on their site about a battery in this version so it'll be interesting how this works.

If anyone gets one, send me the eboot and I'll spill their secret (if indeed it works).

I don't think it works.
1) I highly doubt Sony would allow anyone to manufacture a cheating engine.
2) I find that highly unlikely.
3) Even if it does work, Sony will patch it.
4) That is logical.

Cloudy

You can choose between Download version and CD Version!!!

Where was that option? Didn't see it :-( may contact them and ask if I can download it. After all, I've paid for the CD version with shipping, it can't cost them any more to send me a download.

Edit: See it now. It wasn't available when I ordered it.

explosions

I don't think it works.
1) I highly doubt Sony would allow anyone to manufacture a cheating engine.
2) I find that highly unlikely.
3) Even if it does work, Sony will patch it.
4) That is logical.

1 or 2 would be the most likely, I think. Why would they try to sell a fake product? It's bad business.

Cloudy

Managed to cancel the order and order the Download version. It occurs to me that it could be either 1, 2 or 3. It is not very likely that they're letting people place orders only to deliver a non existing/working product.

I guess I'll find out shortly ;)

Cloudy

Yeah, it's only in recent times that there has been problems.

Support were quick to reply when I wanted to cancel my order, however when I have a question they are taking a while :p For instance, it's quite strange how my order says "unpaid".

Edit: Nevermind - found the answer. CodeJunkies Store Help - Datel Customer Service (USA)

Edit2: Just had a reply too:

Your order for PSP AR Download version currently shows as in process. You will receive you download within 1 working day of purchase, this is also when payment will be debited from your account.

Looks like it won't be long until we find out the real deal behind this!

WalangAlam

Yeah, it's only in recent times that there has been problems.

Support were quick to reply when I wanted to cancel my order, however when I have a question they are taking a while :p For instance, it's quite strange how my order says "unpaid".

Edit: Nevermind - found the answer. CodeJunkies Store Help - Datel Customer Service (USA)

Edit2: Just had a reply too:

Looks like it won't be long until we find out the real deal behind this!

please feedback as soon as you get it. is it a signed eboot? are you going to connect your psp to their server for signing the eboot? how are they protecting it?

EDIT: oh never mind. i got it and will play with it

WalangAlam

WalangAlam

I'm afraid that's the old action replay max saves - been out longer than the old codes version.

i see wrong version then:blush:. at least, i know now that all will be signed just like sony media manager.

Cloudy

i see wrong version then:blush:. at least, i know now that all will be signed just like sony media manager.

No, not neccesarily - it's just a simple interface for copying media and game saves - retrieving them from a server (hence the username and password thing). The code version installs onto the memory stick and you update codes using the web browser.

eldiablov

Contributor
wtf ... it's for the first use. This is turning out to be interesting stuff o_O

Then again, the go doesnt have a removable battery :|