• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Cloudy

That's the older version - I know I've got it :p it only works on PSP-1000 and PSP-2000 - the ones that pandora battery works on. That's what the battery enabler does - turns a psp battery into a pandora battery using hardware to write the EEPROM powered by the battery itself. It includes a magic memory stick with their own custom ipl, which along with files on the memory stick patches the official firmware on the fly as it's booting from flash.

This new version is apparently run from the memory stick on the XMB (pandora of course wouldn't work on the 3000 or go).

Will be interesting to see how it works.

WalangAlam

That's the older version - I know I've got it :p it only works on PSP-1000 and PSP-2000 - the ones that pandora battery works on. That's what the battery enabled does - turns a psp battery into a pandora battery using hardware to write the EEPROM powered by the battery itself. It includes a magic memory stick with their own custom pre-ipl, which along with files on the memory stick patches the official firmware on the fly as it's booting from flash.

This new version is apparently run from the memory stick on the XMB (pandora of course wouldn't work on the 3000 or go).

Will be interesting to see how it woks.

This

now we are digging all the old stuff. we were so excited that we didn't notice the dates:blush::D

Cloudy

Power Saves don't work like that unfortunately. They wouldn include cheats unless the cheats were already supported in the game. And it has old ass saves anyway :p

Deathrow

Just a guess but I think that Datel might have put good use to the Mercury exploit/kernel exploit just like they did with the pandora. With that said, the new Datel service pack will probably only work on original firmware 6.10 (not others since it was patched after that).

If this becomes a reality, then datel is only selling what another user has found (much like the pandora =/)

For equipment/accessories, I only think a memory stick will be included (not sure about a pandora on a PSP 3000 lol) Hence why a download was offered. Remember a PSP GO only has internal memory and the only capability it has is a USB port.

Im not confirming this, but this is pure speculation and its pretty much up to you Cloudy to confirm this bitch...

n00b81

Indeed. So it narrows it down to, either they cracked the crypto, or are using an exploit.

Cloudy - get out of work early and try it xD

Adiuvo

They probably expect it to be patched later. I hope this exploit or whatever they use isn't permanent.