• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

3.10 OE-A' Released

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Thanx mate!! :D

How do I install the plugin? Are there any install-instructions included? I heard about these plugins... Are there more neat plugins such as this? I remember reading something about a plugin that allows you to use a mini-pin to mini-pin USB cable to share data, or was that sharing via WLAN?

Yeah, it comes with install instructions. Read over that thread if you're not sure how to use psardumper etc.

Probably was sharing over wlan, this app maybe? http://forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?t=740&highlight=wifi

Fisayo26

PSP QUESTION

I got game files for Def Jam Fight for ny the takeover and metal gear solid-portable ops from a friend of mine. the games are in the following formats: pgs-def.001 - 0.43 and for metal gear solid portable ops is: .ioftpd,.ioftpd.me,.ioftpd.zs,a-mgsops,sfv and a-mgsops.001-.043. When I tried using umdgen to create an iso,the psp did not recogizie it. What software should i use if not umdgen. Can anyone help me. I am playing movies,games,music very well on my psp with 3.10-OE. Thank you for your time

wild_eyed

i just

i just updated from 3.03oe to 3.10 OE-A' problem is that a lot of my psx games that ran fine under 3.03oe are now giving me the following error when i try to run them "The Game Cannot Be Started. The data is corrupt."

is it the firmware or is it the compressed rip? i mean the rips worked fine on 3.03oe and i only updated to 3.10 OE-A' because of the added pops features. any help would be much appreciated.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

MintyDuck

Update to 3.10 oe_2

Hi,

I upgraded to 3.10 and deleted the files - do I need this files to complete the upgrade process?

If I do need the files - is reinstalling 3.10 a good idea?

Thanks for the software chaps!

MintyDuck

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi,

I upgraded to 3.10 and deleted the files - do I need this files to complete the upgrade process?

If I do need the files - is reinstalling 3.10 a good idea?

Thanks for the software chaps!

MintyDuck

by 3.10 I assuming you are referring to 3.10 OE-A?

Then all you have to do is download this update, extract the files, place the "310_a2update" folder in GAME150, and then run it.

firefox XA-14

how about downgrade from 3.10OE-A' to 3.03 OE-C? I'm so frustrated with 3.10OE-A not being able to play games that i previously could. Try every single thing but still fail. Any ideas?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
how about downgrade from 3.10OE-A' to 3.03 OE-C? I'm so frustrated with 3.10OE-A not being able to play games that i previously could. Try every single thing but still fail. Any ideas?

You can actually just downgrade to 3.03 OE-C straight through 3.10 OE-A. All steps are the same.. of course use the 3.03 OE-C files and 3.03 update when creating the DXAR.

MintyDuck

Hi,

When I run the update it says the dame cannot be run - 80020148?

I only have a GAME folder does it have the be GAME150?

Minty

degstenk

"This game cannot be started"

Hi,

I get this error message when I am trying to start some psx games,

"The data is corrupted"

I have 3.10 OE-A'
- kernel, 1.5
- 333 mhz
- the files in x:\psp\game\"name of game"\EBOOT.PBP and KEY.BIN
- tried "use NO-UMD disabled and enabled, I also have a UMD disk in my psp

im so stuck... :(

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi,

I get this error message when I am trying to start some psx games,

"The data is corrupted"

I have 3.10 OE-A'
- kernel, 1.5
- 333 mhz
- the files in x:\psp\game\"name of game"\EBOOT.PBP and KEY.BIN
- tried "use NO-UMD disabled and enabled, I also have a UMD disk in my psp

im so stuck... :(

try making a GAME310 folder, and put your game there

i.e. x:\psp\game310\"name of game"\EBOOT.PBP

degstenk

hi,

tried to put the game in both

x:\psp\game310\"name of game"\

and

x:\psp\game150\"name of game"\

I got a non psx game to work in the ISO folder, can u convert the "EBOOT.PBP" and "key.BIN" in someway, so that they can be played from that folder?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
hi,

tried to put the game in both

x:\psp\game310\"name of game"\

and

x:\psp\game150\"name of game"\

I got a non psx game to work in the ISO folder, can u convert the "EBOOT.PBP" and "key.BIN" in someway, so that they can be played from that folder?

no, also it should be "keys.bin" not "key.bin" .. maybe that's the problem.

linlaupa

a psp game unable to play using 3.10oe-a

i try Jeanne Darc on 3.10oe-a, it is able to load, and play but when i try to cast a spell or use a item in the game, the game would hang and stop there i try lot of time the same thing happen again and again. this game is able to play last time when i use devhook. can devhook work with 3.10oe-a , i really hope the next update would solve this porblem