• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

3.10 OE-A' Released

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
what files? and i also had problems with NFS carbon. in the middle of a race the game just froze on me. help us o great DAX

I doubt its an OE issue, turn off disable plain modules and no-umd in recovery. You may also have a corrupt ISO.

well i have latest dark alex`s CF 3.1 OE-A2 and getting this error when trying to load Legend Of Heroe 3 ----> 80010002 / fresh iso non ripped on .cso and did works under 3.02 CF any idea?

do what I said above, LoH 3 works fine for me untouched in iso format.

banner

I have some (PSP) ISO games I owned and I have firmware v3.10.

I'm totally new at this and is very confused by all of this. So can someone please show me step by step on how to play ISO games on my PSP v3.10?

I would very much appreciate it if someone is kind enough to help.

Thank you very much for your time on reading this, I hope I'll be playing ISO games on my PSP soon.

mobbzham

how new?

I have some (PSP) ISO games I owned and I have firmware v3.10.

I'm totally new at this and is very confused by all of this. So can someone please show me step by step on how to play ISO games on my PSP v3.10?

I would very much appreciate it if someone is kind enough to help.

Thank you very much for your time on reading this, I hope I'll be playing ISO games on my PSP soon.

do u have Dark_AleX's 3.10 OE or normal sony 3.1?

mobbzham

my bad

I doubt its an OE issue, turn off disable plain modules and no-umd in recovery. You may also have a corrupt ISO.

do what I said above, LoH 3 works fine for me untouched in iso format.

i guess i forgot to say that my nfs worked on 3.03 OE and i still have a problem with LOD

jileifr

PES 2007 problem

I am using 3.10OE A', all games work except for WE PES 2007, i looked in another forum, several playes seem to have the same problem as i do.
and also, i heard that dark alex won't release 3.11oe but wait for a future version, personally i am very grateful to him so that i could play all the games. but i do hope that each time we have a new version, the basic function of psp to me is to play games, so i would like all games work fine with new version instead having new functions but problems with games.
i don't know this is a problem with new version or cracked version, i hope dark alex would have time to fix this problem.
thanks so much. dark alex, you are the man.

banner

do u have Dark_AleX's 3.10 OE or normal sony 3.1?

I just have sony 3.10 (default).

I know how to unzip .rar files and I havent install anything yet. I bought it on release date when it was 1.5 and now I want to finally use it to play PSP ISO games.

My knowledge of any PSP hack is zero, none so ever. :(

msuman2k4

Hey guys I have 3.10 OE-A and I am having major trouble loading eboots that worked fine in 3.03 OE-A. I've only come across a few that work now. Any suggestions?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
So can anybody here help me? Any way to play PSP ISO/CSO games on my PSP v3.10?

you can't.. just hope for downgrader

lilkev247

Need Help BAD! Please

Ok i have 3.10 from the network update. I want to hack on some games, or Homebrew i believe. But can i do any of that on the 3.10 OE?? If so, then should I?? OR should I wait till DAX comes out with more stuff???? OR do i need to wait for a downgrader???

Thanks for your time

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Ok i have 3.10 from the network update. I want to hack on some games, or Homebrew i believe. But can i do any of that on the 3.10 OE?? If so, then should I?? OR should I wait till DAX comes out with more stuff???? OR do i need to wait for a downgrader???

Thanks for your time

With 3.10 OE you can, not the official 3.10.

Follow the guide here: http://forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?t=383

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
PLEASE don't type in all caps, and I don't have a clue of what you're talking about. You don't need to decrypt anything.

lilkev247

PLEASE don't type in all caps, and I don't have a clue of what you're talking about. You don't need to decrypt anything.

Sorry...ok i read somewhere that u needed to decrypt 3.10 before you can put OE on it. I tryed going through the instructions and it wasnt working like the insrtuctions said because i was using pspbrew . do i even need to use pspbrew?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Sorry...ok i read somewhere that u needed to decrypt 3.10 before you can put OE on it. I tryed going through the instructions and it wasnt working like the insrtuctions said because i was using pspbrew . do i even need to use pspbrew?

no :| you don't need to use pspbrew. Just follow the instructions step by step

banner

As far as I know is that you can only hack v3.03. If you have a lower vesion you still need to update to 3.03 but not above.

And Ive also read that you need a copy of the unpatched GTA: Liberty City Stories UMD? Is that true?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
As far as I know is that you can only hack v3.03. If you have a lower vesion you still need to update to 3.03 but not above.

And Ive also read that you need a copy of the unpatched GTA: Liberty City Stories UMD? Is that true?

correct, for 2.81 - 3.03 downgrade.

GrimFandango

The Problem

the problem lilkev247 has is that he has actually upgraded to the official 3.1, and as of now there is NO way to do anything about it. Which means you cannot downgrade 3.1, cannot instal OE on 3.1 and basically can't do anything except wait for a downgrader.

3.1 OE A' can only be updated from 3.1 OE A (new install) and THAT can only be installed on only OE, SE or 1.5 firmwares using the guidelines provided here:

http://forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?t=383

GrimFandango

You got it man, its true. Any firmware from 2.81 to 3.02 needs to upgrade to 3.03 and THEN downgrade to 1.5 using the unpatched GTA:LCS. The downgraded 1.5 can then be upgraded to the 3.03 OE or 3.1 OE.