• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

3.10 OE-A' Released

Mr Elusive

3.10 OE help!!!

ok im on this 3.10 thing but im reading the read me & it states that i need to do a update maker before i do the Install but the update maker is giving me error code (8002014c)

am i doing something wrong
am i ment to get other files
:confused:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Well read the first step .. you can't be on 3.10 and install this. There is also no downgrade for 3.10, so you're kinda stuck right now.

zhangjin

3.10oea2has many problem

some game can run in 3.o3oec but can;t run in3.10oea such as ACE COMBAT X,when you start the third stage ,psp cant run more terrible is when you use devhock then shut down psp,it can;t boot you have to enter recover mode.i'am veryangy with 3.10oea

zhangjin

I HATE 3.10OEA

it is fine that i used 3.03oec ,but problem came when i upgrade 3.10oea ,everytime i use devhock shut down psp and it can't boot first i think it's bricked then i enter recover mode after exit it can boot ,why ! it's no steady as 3.03oedc and resident evil 2 still cant't run i belive you dark-alex can make it run

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
look if you don't like 3.10 OE go back to 3.03 then, no reason to cry about it. Ace Combat also works fine for me in 3.10, try disabling plain modules in recovery and no-umd?

DA can't fix RE2 its Sony's emulator you'll just have to wait for them to fix.

gsmlab

Wallpaper or backround

Hi,

I have PSP with 3.10 OE A and when i try to save a .jpg as wallpaper it changes back to original on startup.

My brother has a PSP with 3.10 OE A and his saves the .jpg as wallpaper and does not change back to original.

Can anyone tell me why?

My brothers PSP was bought 2 months after mine

Thanx

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi,

I have PSP with 3.10 OE A and when i try to save a .jpg as wallpaper it changes back to original on startup.

My brother has a PSP with 3.10 OE A and his saves the .jpg as wallpaper and does not change back to original.

Can anyone tell me why?

Thanx

never heard of that happening before.. make sure in theme settings, it says Wallpaper -> Set

detour

Hi,

Can anyone tell me why?

Thanx

I have the same problem. Everything works great except for wallpaper. It will reset itself after I exit out of a game or restart the PSP.

angelfire

Thanks x3sphere

thank x3sphere; i aready restore and it work fine with my FW 3.10OE-A`..

my psp got semibrick yesterday after i try to play StreetFigthterAlpha3.

i try to recover it using power it UP+R and restoreback ..puff!..thanks to all of you here coz give me good info about psp.

may god bless you all ;)

TSA3000

Hi!
I don't why did i do that, but i removed the files that i used to upgrade my PSP (1.5 -> 3.10 OE-A) and am trying to upgrade it to 3.10 OE-A' but i get an error msg "The game could not be started (8002014C)" and i thought that it would be because of the missing comstmized update file!

Could u please why do i get that msg and can i solve it?
Thank you!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
^^ think you are overdoing some steps here.

all you need to do is place the 310_a2update folder in "pspdrive:/PSP/GAME150" (if you don't have a GAME150 folder, create it).

Jrwyn9

HELP!!! ASAP!!!! PSP CRASHES

I Have Version 3.10 oe-a and i downloaded field commander and when i went to play it my psp froze and now it just keeps freezing if do anything to fast like if i slowly switch from music to photo it will work but if i try to scroll it freezes and when i go to play games it freezes what should i do.. Pease help:( :confused:

JKing

Banned
I Have Version 3.10 oe-a and i downloaded field commander and when i went to play it my psp froze and now it just keeps freezing if do anything to fast like if i slowly switch from music to photo it will work but if i try to scroll it freezes and when i go to play games it freezes what should i do.. Pease help:( :confused:

Never heard of this....Did you delete some folders after you updated?? only thing I can say then has never failed for me...format the memory stick...that ones up too you, or you can wait and see what some other people have to say about this.

Den

Help!!!!

Hi there.

When i tried "restore factory settings". Now my PSP won't boot up...
Need help.........
Plz....

umm...

i dont think their is an official DAX forum or official Tut.

Their are a few 3.10OE tuts on the net if you look around.

ISO's hav to be in either a; .ISO or .CSO
DAX files are not compatible.

Troubleshooting:

1.Check that your ISO/CSO file is in your ISO folder in your PSP root folder.

2.in the recovery menu (while booting your PSP, hold the right trigger) check in Configuration that NO-UMD is Disabled and when you run the ISO/CSO, make sure their is a UMD in the drive.

3.Try other ISO/CSO files just to check if your current game is corrupted.

4.If you are still having problems, goto "restore factory settings" and then try run the ISO/CSO out of your "Game" Menu again.

*if you still have problems, post it on this thread and i or someone else will be glad to help you out.*

Cheers.

knicky91

Updater/Moderator
it should boot up into a screen where you should choose you language etc for your psp...

You sure that you are running OE??? not devhook???

I recently updated my psp from 3.03 OE C to 3.10 OE-A and now i cant play any ISO i own?? they worked perfectly on the other version and no nothing works except playing PSX games could anyone help me?? i installed it using the 310EA_easy

JKing

Banned
I recently updated my psp from 3.03 OE C to 3.10 OE-A and now i cant play any ISO i own?? they worked perfectly on the other version and no nothing works except playing PSX games could anyone help me?? i installed it using the 310EA_easy

Disabled NO-UMD in recovery mode.