• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

3.10 OE-A' Released

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Dark_AleX has released a bugfix for 3.10 OE-A, which corrects the bug that causes a 0x80020148 error in games like Metal Slug 6 and others.

Download 3.10 OE-A'

RomTheStampede

OE 3.10 OE A and A' still has Bugs =_='

At first I had 3.03 OE C and everything was fine but when I upgraded to 3.10 OE A & A' this starts to happen:

Every time I try to go to the Internet Browser, It gives me "Blue Screen of Death"...... =_=' or anything else on that side like RSS, & etc..... sighs

Also whenever i play Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops Online, A message came up that I never seen before.

"The Security Certificate Is Either Expired or Invalid (You PSP system internal clock may be set incorrectly) (Error: P604 H83000005)"

(Note: My Clock Speed is set at "Default" & I also tried 333, but no good results came up)

However i still able to get Online but this is still bugging me how i get BSOD on my PSP XMB.....

Have anyone encountered the same problem?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
try restore default settings

eeddeepp

Simplified and Traditional Chinese doesn't work

Setting the "System Language" under "System Settings" to
"Simplified Chinese" or "Traditional Chinese" produces an error.

But setting the "Character Set" to Simplified or Traditional Chinese has no problems.

So is there a way to set the "System Language" to Simplified or Traditional Chinese?
The PSP is 1000K (Japan), using the Japan 3.10 firmware.

I also notice that there is now a PSP store (like the PS3 store) for
people to download demos and movies and wallpapers starting with
3.10 firmware on the Japanese version. It is called PlayStation Spot.

So can you please update the firmware so that Simplified and Traditional
language is possible? So that the menus and the XMB can display these
languages. It must just be a small error because the character set for
them works for file names.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Setting the "System Language" under "System Settings" to
"Simplified Chinese" or "Traditional Chinese" produces an error.

But setting the "Character Set" to Simplified or Traditional Chinese has no problems.

So is there a way to set the "System Language" to Simplified or Traditional Chinese?
The PSP is 1000K (Japan), using the Japan 3.10 firmware.

I also notice that there is now a PSP store (like the PS3 store) for
people to download demos and movies and wallpapers starting with
3.10 firmware on the Japanese version. It is called PlayStation Spot.

So can you please update the firmware so that Simplified and Traditional
language is possible? So that the menus and the XMB can display these
languages. It must just be a small error because the character set for
them works for file names.

I believe the problem is that these languages were not present in the 1.5 firmware, they came about in 2.0. The issue is that since OE uses the 1.5 kernel for most homebrew, it would not understand these fonts. That's why they are disabled.

Sentinel

At first I had 3.03 OE C and everything was fine but when I upgraded to 3.10 OE A & A' this starts to happen:

Every time I try to go to the Internet Browser, It gives me "Blue Screen of Death"...... =_=' or anything else on that side like RSS, & etc..... sighs

Also whenever i play Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops Online, A message came up that I never seen before.

"The Security Certificate Is Either Expired or Invalid (You PSP system internal clock may be set incorrectly) (Error: P604 H83000005)"

(Note: My Clock Speed is set at "Default" & I also tried 333, but no good results came up)

However i still able to get Online but this is still bugging me how i get BSOD on my PSP XMB.....

Yes i have the same problem to. It gives the blue screen and O to restore default settings and the psp hangs. I'll try the restore default settings. Recovery menu isnt working for me either, any fixes for that?

knicky91

Updater/Moderator
well, i just upgraded about 2 mins ago and i checked the whole Firmware and recovery menu and everything is ok!!! (its a first for me that everything is working 100% XD.

D.P.Noah

In PS Emulator, the "Quit Game" is the first option, but it's always the last one.
How odd, isn't it?

nihtspi

japan firmware 3.10

Just wanted to find out if the 3.10 oe a2 will also work with the japan firmware version 3.10 instead of the us firmware version 3.10. I have on of the original psp's from japan.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Just wanted to find out if the 3.10 oe a2 will also work with the japan firmware version 3.10 instead of the us firmware version 3.10. I have on of the original psp's from japan.

yes it will believe it or not all region updates are exactly the same, just different features will show up based on the region code in the idstorage.

mobbzham

I also had a few problems with the 3.10 OE. I was in the middle of playing legend of dragoon (a psx game) on 3.03 OE-C and when i switched to 3.10 OE it wouldn't load up. I also met up with that blue screen a few times ( curse that bule screen when i'm tryin to..... do my homework ;)

flint10a

problem whith isos

Dark_AleX has released a bugfix for 3.10 OE-A, which corrects the bug that causes a 0x80020148 error in games like Metal Slug 6 and others.

Download 3.10 OE-A'

I have a problem using some isos in this firmware 3.10a` that in 2.71se was working perfectly,now when i start the iso my psp screen puts in black and doesnt does nothing

this happen in isos like metal gear acid and gta vice city stories

what shoul I do?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I have a problem using some isos in this firmware 3.10a` that in 2.71se was working perfectly,now when i start the iso my psp screen puts in black and doesnt does nothing

this happen in isos like metal gear acid and gta vice city stories

what shoul I do?

all I can say is disable things in the recovery like plain modules, no-umd etc

its better to try with an untouched, non-ripped iso too. Newer firmwares don't seem to like ripped games as much

redpepi

Hmm im getting this error

well i have latest dark alex`s CF 3.1 OE-A2 and getting this error when trying to load Legend Of Heroe 3 ----> 80010002 / fresh iso non ripped on .cso and did works under 3.02 CF any idea?

lilkev247

but how do you do this?

I also had a few problems with the 3.10 OE. I was in the middle of playing legend of dragoon (a psx game) on 3.03 OE-C and when i switch i ed to 3.10 OE it wouldn't load up. I also met up with that blue screen a few times ( curse that bule screen when i'm tryin to..... do my homework ;)

How am i supposed to know where to put the files if i have 3.10. it says in the readme but i didnt see a readme in any of the downloaded files.....so what am i supposed to do with the downloaded file content????

mobbzham

?

How am i supposed to know where to put the files if i have 3.10. it says in the readme but i didnt see a readme in any of the downloaded files.....so what am i supposed to do with the downloaded file content????

what files? and i also had problems with NFS carbon. in the middle of a race the game just froze on me. help us o great DAX