• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

3.40 OE-A Install Guide

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
I answered it in the OE Usage Guide. Please don't post the same question in several threads.

Cheezeball99

SORRy dude i forgot

It's okay.

ok so apart from psp and psx, what kind of games can run on this version?

Well, any that you could run on any other homebrew-enabled version. You can run several different systems with emulators, a list found HERE, and also any homebrew games/ports, such as rRootage, Hexen 2, Cave Story, and alot more, just do a little research, they're not hard to find, scout through our PSP News section 'n' such, you'll find alot of worthwhile homebrew.

BorgmanJayce

Once I've installed DA [I'm doing it as a test as I seem to have problems installing M-33 for now], is it safe to uninstall the oeupdmaker folders?

Cheezeball99

Once I've installed DA [I'm doing it as a test as I seem to have problems installing M-33 for now], is it safe to uninstall the oeupdmaker folders?

Yup, it's perfectly fine to delete the oeupdmaker and oeflasher folders after you've installed the firmware.

Roe

Ok it sounds like a semi-brick. Have you messed with the flash0 lateley and have you tried pressing the brightness button when you turn it on.

raveneros

eh i got some question hope some1 can help me.

i have dark alex 3.1 and i want to upgrade the firmware so do i ned to downgrade to 1.5 then 3.4?

last time one of my friend help me upgrade firmware, he do something like direct upgrade 3.1 --> 3.3 --> 3.4 then after that seem got some prob then i have to revert back to 3.1

is there any1 kind enugh to post a noob guide step by step or given a link to upgrade to 3.4 or 3.5.

thx guys.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
eh i got some question hope some1 can help me.

i have dark alex 3.1 and i want to upgrade the firmware so do i ned to downgrade to 1.5 then 3.4?

last time one of my friend help me upgrade firmware, he do something like direct upgrade 3.1 --> 3.3 --> 3.4 then after that seem got some prob then i have to revert back to 3.1

is there any1 kind enugh to post a noob guide step by step or given a link to upgrade to 3.4 or 3.5.

thx guys.

hmm read the guide :) It already explains how to upgrade to 3.40 OE, even if you're already on a previous OE version.

raveneros

hmm read the guide :) It already explains how to upgrade to 3.40 OE, even if you're already on a previous OE version.

thx man.
now its 3.4 yeah. thx again

oh some question, i have prob running some of the ps1 games which i convert myself with using autopopstation which can run in 3.1 but now every times i run it my psp will hang... any1 know why?

Cheezeball99

thx man.
now its 3.4 yeah. thx again

oh some question, i have prob running some of the ps1 games which i convert myself with using autopopstation which can run in 3.1 but now every times i run it my psp will hang... any1 know why?

Hmm, well, I would suggest using PSXPSP v1.2, because you have to convert your PSX games differently with the higher versions, and this will do the trick.

wingzero98

scratch that, it figures that if i put it in the file for "game" it works. btw was running 3.03oe-b.

new problem tho. i cant run the updater. it says game could not be started. 8002014c.

thanks.