• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

A Song You Discovered Today

androidkaita

Drop The Gun

Cryox

Bro.
What Happens If I Can't Check My MySpace When We Get There? - Attack Attack!

Attack Attack! is a really cool Metalcore/Post-Hardcore/Electro band. They were recently in concert over here, missed it though cause I couldn't get a ride :(
The album Someday Came Suddenly is pretty good, I recommend it. I picked the above song cause I was listening to it, but most the songs are good.

Cryox

Bro.
Can I just ask what you like about them? >.>

I just like it. I have only heard that album, Someday came Suddenly, and I like it. The whole Electric / Metal thing kinda works for them.

And if you don't like it, that's fine, as everyone obviously have different tastes.

Also, the US attack attack!, not the UK one in case you didn't know.

InfinitiProject

"Whoa is that a girl on this team!?"
Dreamscape (Long Edit) - 009 Sound System

YouTube disabled one of my videos after a counter-claim. This is one of their options. A pretty good electronic & trance song.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I just like it. I have only heard that album, Someday came Suddenly, and I like it. The whole Electric / Metal thing kinda works for them.

And if you don't like it, that's fine, as everyone obviously have different tastes.

Also, the US attack attack!, not the UK one in case you didn't know.

US band is Attack Attack!
UK band is Attack! Attack!

also, don't let chat hear that you like them :p

Riorio99

I Sold Your Dog To A Chinese Restaurant - Anal Cunt

To some, it may sound like noise, but to the more refined ear, it is hilarious and technically brilliant.

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
Over my Head (Cable Car) - A Day to Remember

Probably one of my favorite covers ever. The whole album, Punk Goes Pop 2, is hilarious and awesome if you like punk rock.

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
Over my Head (Cable Car) - Cartel

Probably one of my favorite covers ever. The whole album, Punk Goes Pop 2, is hilarious and awesome if you like punk rock.

Though a lot of those bands were not punk. August Burns Red was funny covering Britney Spears, but seriously...:sleep: