• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

A Song You Discovered Today

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
double-wtf

Is that song... meant to make sense in any way? Goddamnit, I'm confused :argh:

EDIT: The Chain - Fleetwood Mac
Hmm, must listen to album.

Hahaha, if you know Owl City, the guy never makes any sense. I think he's always on ecstasy or something.

I've been listening to Night of the Hunter by 30 Seconds to Mars a lot recently, I am in love with the new album.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Hahaha, if you know Owl City, the guy never makes any sense. I think he's always on ecstasy or something.

I've been listening to Night of the Hunter by 30 Seconds to Mars a lot recently, I am in love with the new album.

They released a new album? I did not know this. :\

EDIT: ah, just checked and it was released December 8th. I'm not that late on the ball. I should start reading Kerrang and Metal Hammer again in order to keep on top of album releases :\

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Going about last.fm a bit...found [STRIKE]this song called So We're Named After Saints by Yashin.[/STRIKE]
Scratch that, prefer Heroes by Yashin.

WARNING, this is not for the likes of Chathurga, eldiablov, Andy or anyone who hates scream vocals in any part of any song. Not to say that it's all screams, there's a lot of clean vocal parts in it but you will probally hate it.

Dan

Contributor
The initial riff sounds like Killswitch Engage. Then a tap I'm sure I was playing earlier. Pretty nice though.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
The initial riff sounds like Killswitch Engage. Then a tap I'm sure I was playing earlier. Pretty nice though.

You should check out a band called This Year's Black. They're pretty good and their live cover of The End Of Heartache is amazing.

Dan

Contributor
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've heard them. I've kind of grown out of screamo music now. I just can't listen to it as well as I used to. Bar Avenged Sevenfold. <3

eldiablov

Contributor
WARNING, this is not for the likes of Chathurga, eldiablov, Andy or anyone who hates scream vocals in any part of any song. Not to say that it's all screams, there's a lot of clean vocal parts in it but you will probally hate it.

I lol'd xD

Cryox

Bro.

Colm

The entire album "Sigh No More" by Mumford & Sons (Spotify Resource :: Mumford & Sons - Sigh No More), here's one of the singles (Spotify Resource :: Mumford & Sons - Little Lion Man (04:07))

I also downloaded Fred's album Go God Go based on a couple of reccomendations from a few friends, I haven't listened to it yet but I have pretty much fallen in love with this single [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KTgnvKZiYk[/YT]

Oh, and here's a random song that I've been playing a lot recently: Spotify: Lisa Hannigan - Lille

androidkaita

Drop The Gun