• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Anime/Manga Discussion

Brad

Yoshimi
I'm watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood at the moment. I loved the original show, so it's cool that I can watch the manga's original storyline now. It's really slowing down these days in a major arc, but it's still quite amazing.

Waiting for the new version to end before I start chugging through it. The first incantation was really well done..

Angel Beats++;

:love::love:

Have ep7 DLed need to watch it. Animation is superb and a very good comedy to serious situational switch in each EP.

xploren

Contributor
Which episode does it start getting different? I think I might pick it up tonight.

Starting from episode four, it gets slightly different and fast-paced, but around episode ten to twelve, the story starts to turn around. It's kind of hard to tell because there are old stories that are turned anew and new stories mixed in with them. But if you don't want to rewatch little bits of the beginning too much, start at episode thirteen.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I highly recommend Highschool of the Dead if you like zombie flicks... just don't expect much plot as it is in episode 2 so there's just a lot of zombie killing and some fanservice...

Also, watch Durarara!! it's an awesome show!

Fullmetal was perfect and in my mind scores a perfect ten. Waiting for the movie :D

samual

Samual

Hi dear friend

My list of Anime in order from most favorite to least favorite:

1. Code Geass
2. Death Note
3. Bleach
4. pokemon

MajorPSP156

Major PSP
One of my favorite Anime shows is so far Inuyasha which was my first favorites and also Samurai X and SpeedGrapher and a little of hell girl also FLCL is so far my favorite shows for now ;)

xploren

Contributor
Forgot about this thread. I finished Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood a while back, and it was one of the best anime I have ever seen, if not the best. It's much better than the original. And I won't spoil anything, but the last few episodes gave me chills. Definitely a must-watch.

Dan

Contributor
Wow, OneManga's been taken down in case anybody didn't know.

Kind of a punch in the balls, because the original owners didn't want the manga being translated.

xploren

Contributor
Wow, OneManga's been taken down in case anybody didn't know.

Kind of a punch in the balls, because the original owners didn't want the manga being translated.

I heard about this a bit back, and at first I thought it was a fake. Site getting hacked or something. I guess it's true. :( Time to catch up on all my bookmarked manga.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Monster
http://www.anime-planet.com/reviews/a284.html
http://www.anime-planet.com/reviews/a320.html

This is probably one of the best thriller anime ever made. If you thought Lelouch was ruthless, watch this. It's better than Code Geass. The downloads have A-Keep in the name.

It's very good from what I have watched so far, up to about episode 30 I believe. I've taken a break though because of limited free time.

On a similar note I found a new Anime that might be decent. It's Ao No Exorcist (Blue Exorcist) and reminds me a bit of D.Gray Man and it's on Episode 3 right now. I'm a sucker for any anime with a sword it in...

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
On a similar note I found a new Anime that might be decent. It's Ao No Exorcist (Blue Exorcist) and reminds me a bit of D.Gray Man and it's on Episode 3 right now. I'm a sucker for any anime with a sword it in...
i've been watching blue exorcist as well, looks like it's shaping up to be a pretty good anime in my opinion.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
Paranoia Agent was amazing. Kon Satoshi was a fucking genius. I advise you all to watch everything he directed.

i've watched a few episodes of that anime out of order, so i was generally confused to the overall storyline of the series, i probably should sit down and watched it from beginning to end one of these days.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
This season I highly recommend "C: The Power of MOney and Control", "Deadman Wonderland" and Steins;Gate.

All worth watching.

PR0fessor Burnt

So over the past few months I have finished watching FMA, FMA: Brotherhood, Death note, and all the current episodes of high school of the dead. Now I need suggestions for a good anime with no more then 100 episodes.

eldiablov

Contributor
So over the past few months I have finished watching FMA, FMA: Brotherhood, Death note, and all the current episodes of high school of the dead. Now I need suggestions for a good anime with no more then 100 episodes.

I want to like Highschool of the Dead but it's so pervy.

Adiuvo

Darker than Black is an excellent series. Also look at Ergo Proxy and Last Exile.

If you want something lighthearted, Soul Eater is pretty good too.