• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Call of Duty: World at War

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
you no longer need beta codes for the 360 version of the beta.
:3

Chathurga

It's pretty good, everything you'd expect from a CoD game. The set pieces are great as usual and the mission intro cut scenes are very cool.

We've seen it all before though really, it's like a CoD2 mod. Glad I didn't spend 60 euro on it but it is worth a play I suppose.

Sullivan

I just pre ordered it at my gamestop, cannot wait till its released next tuesday!

_Syn

Am I missing out on something? The game is out? I thought it was going to be out on the 11th.

Oh, and I called my local EB Games and they said that I wouldn't get my pre-ordered game until the 12th. I have no school on the 11th 'cause of Remembrance Day (so I guess that's why the game has to go out on the 12th) :tdown:

androidkaita

Drop The Gun
Its out to download they mean

_Syn

Yeah, I got into the PC beta, but there's something wrong..

Everytime I go to the lobby and find servers, there's never any servers, even if i press "refresh server list"

Sullivan

I pre ordered mine, gave him my email.

Well then I read 1 day after I pre ordered the game which was yesterday that I needed to visit

gamestop.com/gun

I registered with all correct info, well I just got a email saying they couldn't get my phone verified that I pre ordered it. I am a little pissed so they wanted me to reply with the phone number and name, and console.

If I get another email saying they cannot find my order ima be pissed. I want my code.

I got an early release today at my game stop 6 PM, been playing non stop!

Sullivan

Wow, this is so very, funny! Guys dump the gamesave data to a memory stick. It is no longer un- encrypted.

I was seeing if the phaze hack still worked.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I'll probably grab this at some point this week, but I'm not very interested in it. CoD4 was a beast of a game, and I'm not too interested to go back to a semi-automatic, bolt action rifle for MP use.

Sullivan

Abe Froeman said:
I'll probably grab this at some point this week, but I'm not very interested in it. CoD4 was a beast of a game, and I'm not too interested to go back to a semi-automatic, bolt action rifle for MP use.
The BAR is kick ass. I got 75 kills 25 deaths on a head quarters yesterday, its sweet. It has a ten round clip, and its like the G3 but a rifle and its auto.

Slasher

Suck It
Abe Froeman said:
I feel the exact same way. Something keeps telling me not to bother.