• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[Competition] Design A GamerCard

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
Yeah. However, Chathurga created the gamercard framework from scratch, so it would have been a lot whole easier if he did them. It's not exactly commented either which makes debugging a pain -_- I plan on doing it, just been tied up with other stuff right now so may not get around to it until next month.

o, i didn't realize he built it from scratch

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
Any progress on this? Seems like you've gone to all this effort for nothing if they arn't used. =/ I'm not complaining though, I've had plenty of use out of those Steam games. xD

Spiral INfinity

I only registered because ive been using a exophase card for a while now and got bored at work and thought I'd check the forums and saw this section. Mostly because I have been waiting on a new card skin.. and all of these look great, but no one has made a trio card?(steam, psn, xbl). And whats the hold up on these being implemented? they are all sweet? I'll try to donate if that is the issue? :/

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I only registered because ive been using a exophase card for a while now and got bored at work and thought I'd check the forums and saw this section. Mostly because I have been waiting on a new card skin.. and all of these look great, but no one has made a trio card?(steam, psn, xbl). And whats the hold up on these being implemented? they are all sweet? I'll try to donate if that is the issue? :/

I'd quite like a trio card, I'm using 2 atm.

Spiral INfinity

..A another month?!?! muthaphuck!!.. and this Chtahe.s..*i can't spell his name* is missing and busy with life.. and Xsphere.... booooo

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
..A another month?!?! muthaphuck!!.. and this Chtahe.s..*i can't spell his name* is missing and busy with life.. and Xsphere.... booooo

They'll come... learn some patience and how to be grateful for stuff. You're not even using them on our website.
Also, it's Chathurga, and you could have just copy pasted instead of looking like a fool :p

Spiral INfinity

They'll come... learn some patience and how to be grateful for stuff. You're not even using them on our website.
Also, it's Chathurga, and you could have just copy pasted instead of looking like a fool :p
Grateful? I paid!! An why would I use the cards on this site? I use them on other sites so people come here?

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
He just means he donated to the site in the hopes of more funding would motivate someone to finish the Gamercards.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
can you even donate to exophase?, i've never seen an donation button, other than maybe pm'ing one of the admin's, i don't know how you could just donate