• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[Competition] Design A GamerCard

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Very nice. I really like the fact that any color can be applied easily.

AndyMosh

2 Cups Win, 1 Cup Lulz.
Very nice. I really like the fact that any color can be applied easily.

Yeah I had that in mind when I started off, people want to have variation so I made it all black and white, then any colour can be applied as a tint, thankyou.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
"New skins are coming THIS week, stay tuned!"

This has been a long week, just saying :p

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Chathurga has been on a hiatus from the internet, only thing you can do is wait until he's back and decides to do them.

Why is that, just out of interest?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
can't someone else just do them?, if noone else want's to, i'll look up how if you guys want

Yeah. However, Chathurga created the gamercard framework from scratch, so it would have been a lot whole easier if he did them. It's not exactly commented either which makes debugging a pain -_- I plan on doing it, just been tied up with other stuff right now so may not get around to it until next month.

eldiablov

Contributor
Yeah. However, Chathurga created the gamercard framework from scratch, so it would have been a lot whole easier if he did them. It's not exactly commented either which makes debugging a pain -_- I plan on doing it, just been tied up with other stuff right now so may not get around to it until next month.

I'm getting pretty sick of Chathurga's attitude recently. If you need the Godfather of PHP to fix his mess, hit me up any time.