• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[Competition] Design A GamerCard

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
Wow how did I not see this before? I would have been balls deep in this if I realized.

Id like to see who won too, this has been over going on 2 weeks now.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Yeah we were originally going to announce the winner this past Saturday; it's just postponed a couple of days. You should see an announcement soon.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Wow how did I not see this before? I would have been balls deep in this if I realized.

Id like to see who won too, this has been over going on 2 weeks now.

Feel free to make one if you feel like it. We are always going to be looking for new designs.

PS - Say your goodbyes to Minaya and Manuel.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
With so many quality entires, it was a tough decision, but we've finally decided on the winners :)

First place goes to Moose, whose design I felt was really original

2h4lumg.png

Second place is Freshmilk's minimalistic design

9jp3xw.png

Third place is Sousanator's triple-card:

fc0f32462098f9e359165e0bfe62e75d7536a094.png

And last but not least is a honorable mention for Darkchild's design:

attachment.php

I will PM each of you for prize details. Thanks for the entries everyone! :biggrin: We should have them up as selectable skins soon.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Think I'll be using DC's :p

Congrats to the winners, well deserved.

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
Wow. I can't believe I actually won something (for once). :biggrin: Congratulations to all the winners, and of course, all the other entries, too. Especially you, Moose, I think your entry was amazing. Will all the entries be avalible for use on the eXophase gamercard generator? Also, when will these gamercards go live?

Chathurga

I can't in good conscience implement Sousanator's triple one as is. Maybe someone can redo it and they both get a prize but as is it looks far too amateurish.

If anyone wants to take a shot at it then go ahead.

It might take me a few days to put up these new ones, anyone who won please go on IRC and I'll talk to you about what I need. As it stand yours will be tthe easiest to put in Freshmilk since you did every combination. And no I won't put up all of the entries, some of them just aren't up to scratch.

Moose

Meta Moose
Wow! =D Thank you for choosing my design and thanks Fresh for the kind words.

EDIT: I'll try and be on IRC, although I know the general jist of what I need to do. Create the layout for each gamertag combination I suppose?

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
I can't in good conscience implement Sousanator's triple one as is. Maybe someone can redo it and they both get a prize but as is it looks far too amateurish.
Understandable, it does need to be touched up by a professional
The text could be better, graphics better cut out, and maybe some alignments
If anyone is up for it here is the psd (the original png was made in Adobe Fireworks, and should still have editable layers)
http://www.mediafire.com/?75ox91dp4wpz1ow

I have (or don't care for) most of the games given away, so my prize can go to whoever redos the triple card

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Also congrats to Moose, Freshmilk and DarkChild. I really liked all your designs

xploren

Contributor
Understandable, it does need to be touched up by a professional
The text could be better, graphics better cut out, and maybe some alignments
If anyone is up for it here is the psd (the original png was made in Adobe Fireworks, and should still have editable layers)
http://www.mediafire.com/?75ox91dp4wpz1ow

I have (or don't care for) most of the games given away, so my prize can go to whoever redos the triple card

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Also congrats to Moose, Freshmilk and DarkChild. I really liked all your designs

I'm trying to touch it up a bit at the moment. I'm wondering what happened with your font settings though, it's even affected my copy of Photoshop. Fonts in any shape or size are extremely blocky now.

EDIT: Never mind, I found a solution.

EvilSeph

Administrator
Just because the contest is over, doesn't mean we aren't still looking for new designs :)

Nice work Josey!

Freshmilk

is Over 9000

Thanks. Just to note, if I had PSN, I'd use your tirple card design; I really like it. Nice work. :smile:

Wow! =D Thank you for choosing my design and thanks Fresh for the kind words.

Welcome. Once again, congratulations, and thanks for not picking L4D2. ;D

As it stand yours will be tthe easiest to put in Freshmilk since you did every combination.

Do you need anything from me at all? I wasn't sure if I was supposed to put all three designs on both the top and the bottom. If you have a problem, I'll be happy to help, but you'll probably be better off sending me a PM or posting here since I'm hardly ever on IRC. Sorry for the inconvienience.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
sigcontest.png

has a hue thing so you can change the colour tint, otherwise its all b+w.

Major props! I really like that design - simple yet eye-catching. Good choice of font too.