• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

YouGotHitByGunner

Staff member
Enforcer Team
Share your newly completed games or milestones with the rest of us! Doesn't have to be trackable either.
You can also use this thread to discuss!

MuckPie

It's been a little less than a week since I completed it, but I feel it's still fresh enough to share here. I always loved the first Layers of Fear, it really struck me as a very well crafted horror game. I feel Layers of Fear 2 has a completely different tone and atmosphere, but that's not a bad thing. It felt fresh and like it brought something new.

YouGotHitByGunner

Staff member
Enforcer Team

I'm really impressed by the interactions/features in this FVM game. It took me by surprise! I was also happy to find out that the main character has previously played in one of the Doctor Who episodes. For the completion, you need to do 5 playthroughs minimum, I recommend following a guide if you don't want to replay it more than needed. Takes around ~10 hours.

Last edited:

YouGotHitByGunner

Staff member
Enforcer Team

Trials of Harmony ~ Experimental Visual Novel Demo was really interesting, reminded me of Alice in Borderland (similar idea to Danganronpa). Wishlisted the full game!

While The Struggles Of Stefan Demo was very short, I found one of the main concepts of the game cute. You're killing enemies with kindness!

You can skip all of the levels in Gravity Mummy by pressing Shift + Z (thanks to the Achievement Scouts: Restricted curator for that information), ~3 mins completion.

Last edited: