• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP Custom Firmware 5.00 M33-6 Released

eihvinluck

<p>i have a question sir i have a psp slim 2006 my firm ware is 5.00m33 im using chikHEn r2 and CFW ENABLER 3.20 and i really want the psppda, psppdf and psp calculator programm how do i put this into my console "it allways says error 8004....etc... pls reply asap</p>

angelsniper45

<p>i have a question sir i have a psp slim 2006 my firm ware is 5.00m33 im using chikHEn r2 and CFW ENABLER 3.20 and i really want the psppda, psppdf and psp calculator programm how do i put this into my console "it allways says error 8004....etc... pls reply asap</p>

What folder did you put the homebrew apps in? In your case their to pose to go in ms0://PSP/GAME

Alex

i beleive those programs require the 1.50 kernal, because you're on the 2k psp series, install LEDA 0.2 and try again

U3-Robot

my firm ware is 5.00m33 im using chikHEn r2 and CFW ENABLER 3.20

What a... You using 5.00 M33 through CFWEnabler?
argh3.png

xiaobonbon

<p>hi i have a fat psp and using cfw 4.01 m33-2 but when i try to install de 5.00m33-6 which have the 500.pbp in my update folder. when i start the install it came out this error and it cannot be proceeded. " The system configuration of this psp tm system does not appear to be correct. the update cannot be completed contac technical support or assistance. (DRNFFFFFFB0) can any 1 help me on this ty</p>

january39

eXo Staff
Enter recovery and check kernel settings, it should be on 4.XX

dupp

<p>Hello,
I got a fat PSP 3.90 m33-2 with kernel 1.5.
Can anyone guide me through this to get 5.00 m33-6 with kernel 1.5 also.</p>

U3-Robot

<p>hi i have a fat psp and using cfw 4.01 m33-2 but when i try to install de 5.00m33-6 which have the 500.pbp in my update folder. when i start the install it came out this error and it cannot be proceeded. " The system configuration of this psp tm system does not appear to be correct. the update cannot be completed contac technical support or assistance. (DRNFFFFFFB0) can any 1 help me on this ty</p>

Fix the IDStorage, man.

ambel2005

ambel2005
hello, just want to ask how to fix my new psp, which was accidentally updated to ver. 6.1 firmware, i cant use ISO/CSO games now and others say i cant downgrade it anymore. please help me how to fix this psp and bring it back to where i can download games before..
thanks.. can anyone tell me how to fix this since i cant load any ISO/CSO games on my unit now.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
hello, just want to ask how to fix my new psp, which was accidentally updated to ver. 6.1 firmware, i cant use ISO/CSO games now and others say i cant downgrade it anymore. please help me how to fix this psp and bring it back to where i can download games before..
thanks..

Firstly, we at exophase.com do not support piracy as stated in the Forum Rules.
Secondly, you may be able to put CFW onto your PSP but you haven't said what kind of PSP it even is.

Clementt

Hi, I need help..
Usually I asked someone else to upgrade for me but it has been so long since i upgrade my PSP.
I am currently using 3.90 M33-3, i found out from the system information. I am using a Phat PSP100X
I am a noob or beginner on upgrading.
So if i want to upgrade to 5.00 M33-6, what do i need to do.
I heard so many good news regarding the lastest firmware especially here.
So i Really need help from experts here..
Thanks..

ambel2005

ambel2005
thanks..

can anyone help me about my concern.. please please..

MenaceInc

Staff Member
can anyone help me about my concern.. please please..

It was already answered.

Secondly, you may be able to put CFW onto your PSP but you haven't said what kind of PSP it even is.

Hi, I need help..
Usually I asked someone else to upgrade for me but it has been so long since i upgrade my PSP.
I am currently using 3.90 M33-3, i found out from the system information. I am using a Phat PSP100X
I am a noob or beginner on upgrading.
So if i want to upgrade to 5.00 M33-6, what do i need to do.
I heard so many good news regarding the lastest firmware especially here.
So i Really need help from experts here..
Thanks..

If you follow this guide, you'll be able to get to 5.00 M33-6

ambel2005

ambel2005

at first they put CFW 5.00 M33-6 i guess, but when battery runs out, all the data was lost and when we go to mall detecting there is a wifi on it, accidentally my wife upgraded it Sonny OFW ver. 6.1 now we can download games only if we purchase to sonny psp site.

Is there a chance to downgrade the firmware of my unit again..

thanks.

A.0.A

Hunter
at first they put CFW 5.00 M33-6 i guess, but when battery runs out, all the data was lost and when we go to mall detecting there is a wifi on it, accidentally my wife upgraded it Sonny OFW ver. 6.1 now we can download games only if we purchase to sonny psp site.

Is there a chance to downgrade the firmware of my unit again..

thanks.

yes!, you can use pandora on it!

nikdevid

Hi Everyone
Well i have some regarding that i have own fat psp with the 3.40 OE- A firmware i want to uprade it to the new 5.00M33-6 What exactly do i need to do and how ?

saadat

<p>can someone plz help me out im stuck
my psp is going very slow at the home page i dot know how it happend but i was listening to music my psp was upside down then my screen got blurry im thinking of upgrading it to 5.00 m33-6 hoping that it will recover i tried re-staring the system pls help me</p>