• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP Custom Firmware 5.00 M33-6 Released

january39

eXo Staff
how can i put a custom firmware on a psp with a 5.03 OFW ?

Use this guide, and make sure you have a pandora battery. Hopefully you do not have a psp-3000 or a TA-088v3 motherboard.

Please refrain from Double posting also. You have 3 back to back posts here. :smile:

laroya01

Newbie on psp.. ahaha!
Use this guide, and make sure you have a pandora battery. Hopefully you do not have a psp-3000 or a TA-088v3 motherboard.

Please refrain from Double posting also. You have 3 back to back posts here. :smile:

what is a pandora battery? it's a psp 2000 :D my girlfriend accidentally updated the CFW to OFW :D and sorry about the double post :D

january39

eXo Staff
Hit the link in my signature for a guide on a Pandora.

Bad move doing the switch to OFW, you will 100% need a pandora battery now :sad:

laroya01

Newbie on psp.. ahaha!
Hit the link in my signature for a guide on a Pandora.

Bad move doing the switch to OFW, you will 100% need a pandora battery now :sad:

well i told her not to do such things.. ahaha :D it's her fault :D maybe we will go to the mall and seek some professional help :D

january39

eXo Staff
<p>help</p>

1. wrong thread
2. More information required, 'help' don't really help us
3. Another pointless post like that, and i shall delete it.

morrosquin

<p>Hi, I'm new on this. I've just bought a PSP-2001 with a 3.90 W33-3 CFW on it. Should I upgrade to the 5.00 M33-6, and how should I do it?</p>
<p>Thanks</p>

january39

eXo Staff
<p>Hi, I'm new on this. I've just bought a PSP-2001 with a 3.90 W33-3 CFW on it. Should I upgrade to the 5.00 M33-6, and how should I do it?</p>
<p>Thanks</p>

Follow the guide on Pg1 of this thread, its a simple drag and drop operation.

You could also update using the M33 Updater, enable it in recovery mode and update via the network updater on the XMB.

=天元=

Hi I wanted to know how to upgrade my PSP it is cracked I would liked to know how to upgrade it. The current firmware is 4.01 the newer games do not run on my current 4.01 so I would be very grateful if anyone could assist me.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi I wanted to know how to upgrade my PSP it is cracked I would liked to know how to upgrade it. The current firmware is 4.01 the newer games do not run on my current 4.01 so I would be very grateful if anyone could assist me.

The installation instructions are detailed in the very first post of this thread. It would help to explain what part is not clear to you.

nodnarb297

<p>i have a fat psp with 5.00m33 is there any gain from updating to 5.00m33-6 im new tho the custom firmware because i got the psp moded and i would like some help thanks</p>

january39

eXo Staff
You should the updates are released to stabilise the FW, when a bug is discovered, generally DA releases a update to counter it.

You should always use the latest update, irrespective of which M33 you are using. :)

Hit the link for my guide in my signature for more info

bnaughty18

elow guys! 5.50 FW:w00t: is ready for download...hope Dark-Alex will work on this...the new subfolder thing, is cool:biggrin:...soweee for off topic...

patiently w8ting...more power!:smile:

january39

eXo Staff
elow guys! 5.50 FW:w00t: is ready for download...hope Dark-Alex will work on this...the new subfolder thing, is cool:biggrin:...soweee for off topic...

patiently w8ting...more power!:smile:

You can already subfolder in photo, video and game. Create folders on PC and copy/paste to Video and picture and use Game catergories v3 plugin for sub folders in GAME.

Its all been done, long before SCE thought of it. :smile:

kennyks

<p>Hi, i'm new in using PSP. Just get it 2 weeks ago.
By the way, i owned a PSP Slim (PSP-2006) and the latest official firmware 5.00 m33-6 which i've accidently updated.</p>
<p>Do i still possible to change it to a custom firmware without downgrading?</p>
<p>Please help me... i'm frustrated with the official firmware! PLEASE~~~~</p>

january39

eXo Staff
if you have updated to 5.50 then you will need a Pandora battery and MMS to d/g back.

I am assuming that your psp is not a brand new one as it already had 5.00m33-6 on it.

There's no other way