• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Dark_AleX releases 3.40 OE-A and 3.30 OE-A2

couldbe

hi im on the 3.40 OE-A and i keep getting the followng error message when trying to play umd's

the game could not be started 80020148

Any 1 know what to do ?

press "R" when you turn on your psp

chose"Configuration",than "Use NO-UMD",press"x",Enabled

hehe

my English is not good ...so...sorry,I can't describe it for you clearly...

ada_gool

still didnt work :confused1: any other options?

also im trying to play umd games and not booting from the memory stick

ish

I dread the days, if and when, DAX stops making custom firmwares.
Tu siguele Alex. Que no te asuste $ony. Les das en la torre.:biggrin:

MenaceInc

Staff Member
i havent even had a chance to upgrade to 3.30 OE-A yet but think i'll skip to 3.40 OE based on the increased POPS compatibilty :D

Finbaloid

Artist and Musician
Anyone Tried:
Resident Evil 2
Topmenus
???:confused1:

The day will be when Resi 2 Works!!
Great Work DaX, Keep it Up.
I upgraded Cos i Liked the bigger Numbers:lol:

Finbaloid

Artist and Musician
Crap Resi 2 Still Freezes :crying:
I'll Try Resi 3 in a sec... I Don't Messing with the XMB so I'm Not Guna Try Top Menu!

:blush: I'm Not scared :biggrin:

I Also think (not tht this is Dark Alexs Fault) That there needs to be More Controller Options For PS1 Emulator, MOH Is Near impossible To play

:glare: Not that I'm Complaining!

Finbaloid

Artist and Musician
DAX Is true Genius, Anyone Who is on 1.50 and using Devhook Needs to upgrade to Open Edition.

Who Else here Agrees with me that Custom Firmware Opens Up your psp so much more, homebrew and the ps1 games!?!?!

I Really don't think i could go back to original Sony Firmware, It's just a bit shite Really!

Anyone Testing Topmenus?
There is Always A chance they mite work.....:biggrin: Nahhhhh, But I Could Be Wrong I hope.

I Tried Downgrading From 3.10 to 3.03 OE-A and the PS1 Emulator wasnt great and thts the main thing I use my Psp for so i Reupgraded.

Oh and Anyone Know of anyway of Using Edison Carters Cheat Device With It, Without DevHook. I can with an older version of DevHook But That is a bit of a kerfuffle!

aqd84

HI

Hi! Im new to this forum and want to say hi to all! Well I DL the 3.40 oe-a and I have a PSP V3.40... I was wondering how I Would install the OE-A version onto my psp.. If anyone could please help me out, it would be much appriciated.. THANKS!!!!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
any instructions on how to downgrade custom firmware back to 1.50 again to see if the error dissapears ?

check Custom Firmware User Guides in the help forum.

Hi! Im new to this forum and want to say hi to all! Well I DL the 3.40 oe-a and I have a PSP V3.40... I was wondering how I Would install the OE-A version onto my psp.. If anyone could please help me out, it would be much appriciated.. THANKS!!!!

you can't.

ada_gool

hi went there and followed the guide done the recovery bit the screen went black for a bit then got back to system info and im still on 3.40 OE-A what do i do? it ok worked it out i changed the recovery folder to the game folder not the game150 folder thanks anyways :)