• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

DS Emulation on PSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

pspknightx

This thread is so old already

WhiteCrane

Maybe a noob question... Can this run on Slim psp's? As you all know, my slim can't run anything from the 1.50 kernel. If the website were in english I;d have looked for the info there.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Maybe a noob question... Can this run on Slim psp's? As you all know, my slim can't run anything from the 1.50 kernel. If the website were in english I;d have looked for the info there.

Yes it should work on Slim PSPs. Transfer the folder inside of 200over over to the GAME folder on your memory stick. I will warn you though, this emulator is VERY slow. It's only really worth running for the novelty factor.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...

Chilly Willy

Contributor
There may be eventually, but when there is, it'll be HUGE NEWS, so you won't need to ask. It would be like asking "Can the PSP run homebrew?" :D

TimTiger

Way to addicted to games.
Die thread DIE!!!

YellowFlash

I Need Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE ANYONE, I HAVE A PROBLEM INSTALLING THIS ONE.EVERYTIME I INSTALL IT.IT'S ALWAYS A CORRUPTED FILE IN MY GAMES. COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT'S THE SOLUTION FOR THIS!!!???PLEEEEEAAAAAAAAASE!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY PROBLEM
IS ABOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
PLEASE DON'T DOUBLE POST OR TYPE IN ALL CAPS. IT'S REALLY ANNOYING.

I think you read the instructions wrong. Need to copy the folders inside of 100, 150, or 200over.

Status
Not open for further replies.