• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi E3 2010 - Your Expectations and Predictions?

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Ignoring the console war going on, I want to see a new version of the Wii. I doubt Nintendo will offer one, but it's the only thing I really would like to happen.

I'd love to see a WiiHD, but with more "core" games that take advantage of it's potention and Ninty IP's.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
You can tell a big bad Sony fanboy when he refers to Microsoft as M$. You're too obvious Kezra.

Cut out the fanboy/console war comments. Microsoft in this case can be referred to as M$ simply because we are talking about deals they have made with other companies that involve a lot of money...

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
You can tell a big bad Sony fanboy when he refers to Microsoft as M$. You're too obvious Kezra.

I just do it for fun... Can't I? Okay then. I shall treat them as Microsoft. I've done it for years long before the console wars. I used to do it because of the ridiculous price of their softwares for PC (Windows, Office).

ffs

Also, when I got here I used to call Sony by $ony. Does that make me a big bad Microsoft fanboy? I fail to see the logic

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
It's been proven that M$ pays to get timed/full exclusivity. Just like they paid 40 mil to Rockstar for long-timed exclusivity on GTA4 expansion packs, and like they paid off Bethesda for the same deal...

i'm sorry if the money i pay m$ to be on live goes to me getting exclusive content earlier, and that i get games which would have never came to the 360 to begin with...

@ontopic: more on natal is what i'm looking forward to

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
i'm sorry if the money i pay m$ to be on live goes to me getting exclusive content earlier, and that i get games which would have never came to the 360 to begin with...

@ontopic: more on natal is what i'm looking forward to

I still believe paying for online is an extortion, but your argument makes a lot of sense.

Still wouldn't it be better to use that same money to get better first-party exclusive games (Ninty, Sony) instead of using the tactics Microsoft is using right now? I think 360 users would benefit more. (ie. are you happy a huge paycheck was passed so you could get the crap FFXIII, wouldn't it have been better used getting one or two more exclusive awesome IPs like Halo, Fable, ME or Alan Wake?)

I'm also curious about Natal and I'll be tuned to see it's potential.

Cloudy

To be honest, it doesn't matter which consoles are better or what company does what. The companies will continue as they've always done and it's not worth us end users arguing about it or calling each other "fan boys". By it's very nature an opinion can not be wrong.

Anyway, on topic - I'm looking forward to more information about Nintendo's new portable console, and a new PSP if it is announced.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood

Robby

Los Doyers!
If Sony releases a PSP with UMD support, they will just be taking a step back from the PSPgo.

Seth

MD Party Room

Robby

Los Doyers!
Dead Space 2 and Medal of Honor are the only things that interest me from EA.

Adiuvo

Add Crysis 2 and that's what I'm interested in as well.

I'd love to see a WiiHD, but with more "core" games that take advantage of it's potention and Ninty IP's.

They also need to make it have some decent specs and allow typical controller based games as well, none of this all this gimmicky motion-sensing crap.

I would also like to see some Nintendo IPs make a return, or even some new ones. Get Retro Studios to make something.

I also want this to be true.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
That will be shown off and I'll definitely try to get some hands-on time with it on PC, 360 and PS3 if I can.

Hopefully Crysis 2 holds up to Crysis1.
I wonder how Crysis would run on xbox?
I can see the ps3 but eh...xbox not so much.

Crytek are pretty good at optimization, when you consider the amount of stuff the first Crysis, the high system requirements were actually pretty modest.

Reckon Crysis will be one of the most stunning console games we'll see this year, graphic-wise. I doubt the type of console will make a difference here, unless Crysis 2 is massively multithreaded to take advantage of the CELL.

Spiros

Maiki
Though I haven't played the first Crysis, the second one looks really nice, so I'd like to see more on that. Also I'd like to see more of Bulletstorm, I don't know much about it, but I'm crazy about Gears of War, so I'll be looking out for that. I've never really played the harry potter games, but the Deathly Hallows Part 1's FPS gameplay and darker atmosphere, really appeals to me, so I'll probably give that a go.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Hahahahah ubisoft.
Only game I like from it was Rayman and Trackmina.

Anyone laugh at the end?

(didn't see any other E3 Threads)