• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

error (DADADADA)

JKing

Banned
Wow man I was all happy when that video was going..to bad its not working all the way yet... Anyways thanks for the shout bro :cool: .

Quisty

Any news on this 3.11 downgrader????? I just happened to stumble across this forum and now i am hooked in the hope of progress!!

blufftexasfiji

Just finishing "Hybrid rev2" as dad has dubbed it... lol
Then we will try it on my mates psp again it so frustrating as you can see the update screen just after the error disappears hopefully rev2 might be more successful;)

I will post update tommorow

JKing

Banned
Just finishing "Hybrid rev2" as dad has dubbed it... lol
Then we will try it on my mates psp again it so frustrating as you can see the update screen just after the error disappears hopefully rev2 might be more successful;)

I will post update tommorow

Sweet deal good luck.

gary_8738

Banned
The DADADADA Error only comes out when trying to upgrade to sony FW i know this because i tried to upgarde my psp 3.03oe-b for sum stupid reason and that error didmt let me

MenaceInc

Staff Member
seeing this has literally brightened up my day to know that someone out there is sooo close to getting me to snes emulation.....:D

i really wish you and your dad the best of luck with this. :)

JaymZ37

Hello guys !

I'm a french user of PSP, and i was looking on the net to a 3.11 downgrader...
And I see this thread :)
So if i understand, this downgrader will (i hope soon) works on 3.11 and will be able to downgrade to 1.5 or such another before 3.03? and without a game with fake like GTA LCS??
Ow, if its true, i'll not sell my 3.11 to buy an other...Because i see on some forums that 3.11 downgrade will not be available before weeks or months :(
... so good luck to you, and hope that this will work soon ;)

blufftexasfiji

Many of you have been asking me how my Dad plans to downgrade so i decided to post it here for everyone to read

As of now there is no know exploits in 3.10/3.11 so that only leaves us with a few options

1.) We can re-engineer a upgrade from sony and make the program copy the 1.50 files over instead of the ones it thinks its upgrading to. This option is next to impossible as sony have made security very tight and would take alot of hex editing and time, which is what my dad planned to do.

2.) We can upgrade directly to dark_alex firmware by make the psp think that it is a genuine update which is very much like option 1

3.) We can modify a game demo and trick it into downgrading which is what my dad seems to be heading towards

4.)Try and find an exploit such as somthing to do with game sharing i.e send a downgrader over the wifi which the psp thinks is a game or something similar

also as i have said before this is just a leisurely paced worked on downgrader so dont expect any miracles soon...

Finally thanx to all of you that have been giving my dad support i showed him the site and he was really stoked so thanx once again guys:cool:

PspLover

so if the 3rd attempt fail again then wil yr dad stop workin on it or continue workin until it works? Hope the 3rd attempt wil be a successful 1...

blufftexasfiji

so if the 3rd attempt fail again then wil yr dad stop workin on it or continue workin until it works? Hope the 3rd attempt wil be a successful 1...

Umm... not sure he probably wont give up but i know sum1 else will create a downgrader before him

Im also working on my version of a downgrader (its kinda like a race lol) but he seems to be getting further ahead than me

I reckon its all got to do with the .SFO file there's got be a way to still make the updater version 1.50 and still let you pass the check for what file it is...

I was just doing sum testing and i realised that it only checks the first number say if i typed "4" it would let me pass however if i typed "3" it will then ask "and then what number" so i would have to type 3.12 in order to get passed the 3.11 check

So thats what im doing... wonder what dads doing ill check... might be able to get a head start... lol :cool: