• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

error (DADADADA)

iceman 47

ninja star

Tenshigami

Anybody noes when a 3.11OE wil be released or arnd when?

I think you mean 3.30OE. And I don't know. Probably soon, just give it time.

If you mean a DOWNGRADER for 3.10, just read the damn thread. We don't know where this will head, or when, but it has promise.

EDIT: Oh, I read 3.10OE for some reason. Dark_Alex has already stated that he won't be releasing a 3.11OE because using popsloader to load the 3.11 pops in 3.10OE gets you everything 3.11 had that 3.10 did not.

abel

because most likely (99.9999%) the vid is a fake...

haven't seen/read anything like that on trusted psp homebrew sites

FatherVic

because wat:-E

Because you can't just make a statement without supporting arguments. I am not trying to be a d!ck here, I would just like responses to my questions and statements to be answered with a little more thought. I am sure that you would enjoy the same courtesy as well. If I can't trust a vid that someone posted, what makes anyone think that I would trust a member of the forum without knowing why.
You will have to forgive me for being a complete a$$hole... Can we still be friends? :)

because most likely (99.9999%) the vid is a fake...

haven't seen/read anything like that on trusted psp homebrew sites

Thanks. Being a complete PSP n00b, that's all I need to know.

again, keep up the good work!

I will be waiting patiently.

charliepig88

Because you can't just make a statement without supporting arguments. I am not trying to be a d!ck here, I would just like responses to my questions and statements to be answered with a little more thought. I am sure that you would enjoy the same courtesy as well. If I can't trust a vid that someone posted, what makes anyone think that I would trust a member of the forum without knowing why.
You will have to forgive me for being a complete a$$hole... Can we still be friends? :)

Thanks. Being a complete PSP n00b, that's all I need to know.

again, keep up the good work!

I will be waiting patiently.
we can still be friends i get it now :cool:

Krelian

Erm.. I hv 3.11.. If 3.30 OE is released, can i juz upgrade 2 it?

At present any OE firmware can ONLY be installed on a PSP running Sony firmware 1.50.
That's why downgraders are so important...

seann33uk

At present any OE firmware can ONLY be installed on a PSP running Sony firmware 1.50.
That's why downgraders are so important...

yeah if it was possible to install an OE firmware on top of a $ony there would be no reason for downgrader to be made. you could simply update to a higher firmware just like an original.
LOL:)

PS how mr blufftexasfiji doing with his downgrader?
not to jump to any conclusions but very little has been shown lately, and his name *BLUFF* texasfiji makes me think twice about his achivements. (Humm!)

JKing

Banned
yeah if it was possible to install an OE firmware on top of a $ony there would be no reason for downgrader to be made. you could simply update to a higher firmware just like an original.
LOL:)

PS how mr blufftexasfiji doing with his downgrader?
not to jump to any conclusions but very little has been shown lately, and his name *BLUFF* texasfiji makes me think twice about his achivements. (Humm!)

Dont jump the gun, He has talked me a few days back and hes caught up with work and a bunch of other crap, so he might not have time to get on this fourm.

blufftexasfiji

Ok im Back

Hi there sorry it took so long to reply again :blushing:

This project is one of the hardest things we have have ever done basically what we are trying to do now is find exploits while my dad trys to use that other exploit that i found.

There is something new i tried is when you open the PSP UMD case you can change UMDs without the PSP knowing by holdind down the sensor button.

So i put in a PSP with a 3.03 Update (didnt have anything higher and i was on 2.71) went to update then i swithced the UMD to a 2.00 Update UMD. It was going well untill about 37% and then it turned off all of a sudden. It turned out that it had bricked on my new PSP :crying: lol

So now i have to take my PSP back again under warranty (hoping that they will replace it). :wink:

However this is taking to much time and effort (and maybe money if they dont replace it)

So i am going to give up on this for a while my Dad will still be working on it but i just dont have the time at the moment. I might later on but now i need to focus on my studies :biggrin: