• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

error (DADADADA)

JaymZ37

No, PSP ver 3.10 & 3.11 are not able to launch iso games. That's why we are waiting for a 3.11 downgrade, because you can only play with iso games with 1.50 firmware, or any custom firmware like Dark_Alex's ones...

PspLover

I noe but my frien juz bought a psp and the version is alrdy 3.10, he didnt upgrade 2 dark alex 3.10 OE but can play downloaded games.. how come?

blufftexasfiji

Fanjita

I have been talking to fanjita and we have sent the exploit to fanjita as im sure he could work his magic alot faster than dad or myself, he said not all overflows are useful but he would like to have a look anyway.

Basically this means that we now have more people working to make a downgrader which is excellent news :D

We are still working on our versions of the downgrader which is still slowly coming along but with the help of the noobz team it might speed it up abit :D

XsavioR

Hell yeah , Keep up the good work , just yesterday i answerd a post inquiring about a dg for 3.11 . Good to see its being worked on :)

JKing

Banned
Dude you still around on this fourm I like never see you anymore, post up and let us no how your downgrade is coming out...

iceman 47

ninja star
i hope you finsh the 3.11 downgrader. wish u luck

es and em

Is it true dax isnt even trying to work 3.1x? If not the website is in affiliation with him let him know about the exploit also; and we might have a chance.

blufftexasfiji

Im Back

Hi all

Sorry it took so long to reply all you guys, but i have had hardly any time, as im doing my last year of college and maths is really really hard and i have to pass or else i cant do programming. I do check the headlines from time to time to keep up with the gaming world :cool:

However i do have some news, first, I have sent the exploit away to various people but there seems to be nothing new to report at the moment. 2nd, i manged to brick my psp which is a very good sign cause that means that we have had accses to the flash the only problem is we dont know what the hell we did as we were just messing around, so know we are ordering a modchip for the testing psp so we dont have the same problem

So not to much to report but maybe more in the holidays :cool:

JKing

Banned
Hi all

Sorry it took so long to reply all you guys, but i have had hardly any time, as im doing my last year of college and maths is really really hard and i have to pass or else i cant do programming. I do check the headlines from time to time to keep up with the gaming world :cool:

However i do have some news, first, I have sent the exploit away to various people but there seems to be nothing new to report at the moment. 2nd, i manged to brick my psp which is a very good sign cause that means that we have had accses to the flash the only problem is we dont know what the hell we did as we were just messing around, so know we are ordering a modchip for the testing psp so we dont have the same problem

So not to much to report but maybe more in the holidays :cool:

Dude long time no talk, Sry/Grats for the brick, lol. Because its good and bad, gl with math and the downgrader!!

iceman 47

ninja star
why dont you try what i did with dev hook i made it so it seemed like killzone demo and the strangest thing happen when it went back and it didnt say error

MenaceInc

Staff Member
why dont you try what i did with dev hook i made it so it seemed like killzone demo and the strangest thing happen when it went back and it didnt say error

dont think that coud work since i don't think that demo's would have access to the internal flash of the psp....only really upgrading programs would....

would it help to study the latest upgrader or the 3.10 upgrader....like list down what sony does to upgrade the psp?...

cause im sure they wouldn't lock themselves out of their own psp's and not be able to reflash them ever again

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Does that mean with OE, it wont let your kid brother,cousin etc. acceidently upgrade to an offical Sony Firmware??

yes that is correct

seann33uk

Does that mean with OE, it wont let your kid brother,cousin etc. acceidently upgrade to an offical Sony Firmware??

I deleted all update ability off my PSP just to make sure.
if ever I need to update, it will be OE firmwares only and through programs:D