• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Exophase card

On Steam itself? I don't think they let you embed images on your profile. You can put the link to it in your profile summary, but I don't think there's anywhere else.

On Steam itself? I don't think they let you embed images on your profile. You can put the link to it in your profile summary, but I don't think there's anywhere else.
Thanks for the reply i was hoping the card would show up on my profile....so where do the cards work and wat code is it i have to copy

If you are using Chrome then right click your gamercard -> Copy image address then put the link in your profile summary.

But again, just shows as a link and won't display the image itself. There doesn't seem to be anywhere you can put images on Steam unfortunately :( There have been some rumors of an interface revamp, so maybe this will change eventually.

Last edited:
If you are using Chrome then right click your gamercard -> Copy image address then put the link in your profile summary.

But again, just shows as a link and won't display the image itself. There doesn't seem to be anywhere you can put images on Steam unfortunately :( There have been some rumors of an interface revamp, so maybe this will change eventually.
ok i will try this out thanks

Back