• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Fallout 3

Teowulf

<span style=height:2px;cursor:default;"></span>
For the beginning of the game, definitely. For ammo use heavy items. Five pounds plus will deal a good amount of damage, but it's also dependent on the size of the items it seems.

So you think I should save my caps up for it?

Slasher

Suck It
Hold down O if on the ps3 if I remember correctly. It's probably the same button location as on the 360

Adiuvo

Most people don't. All in all, it's pretty useless. I use this mod to make it brighter, with the 40% version. Works well.

Teowulf

Dang it, I had always wondered what all of the fuss was about... now I'm like 10 hours into it and I've only owned it for like 3 days... I sit down to play it at 7 and I'm just like "I'll play it till 8 and then give my stat HW like 30 minutes, then call it a night early (I'm sick and need to get extra sleep).... I look at the clock, and it's 9 o'clock, and I just keep playing, lol.

This game is amazing. I award it 5 out of 5 Win.

Teowulf

Wow... I decapitated a dog with a plate. Yay for Rock-It Launcher.

Seth

MD Party Room

Robby

Los Doyers!
Is Operation Anchorage worth getting?

twelve

I'm not dead
Can Operation Anchorage and the Pitt be played straight from the start (after leaving Vault 101)?

Cos I'm almost finished with this on PS3 but I'm thinking I'm gonna get it again on PC for the achievements and DLC.