• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Fallout 3

Adiuvo

Sullivan

I haven't played this much, I am glad I got it for free off some website.

Adiuvo

If you're on the PC just use the GECK to move it around, but if you're on the 360 you have to use that savegame exploit. There was a thread about it on here. I'm not sure if they found the formID for the terminal though.

On the PS3 you can't at all.

Serideth

I bought this game today, got the nice version in the tin box with the toy, making of blue ray and the art book. Really liking it so far, never played anything like it, took me a while to understand where I was meant to go.

I'm trying to play the good guy.

Cryox

Bro.
I bought this game today, got the nice version in the tin box with the toy, making of blue ray and the art book. Really liking it so far, never played anything like it, took me a while to understand where I was meant to go.

Yeah, i wandered around for about 2 hours (second day of gameplay lol) until i started to figure out where to go. I couldn't seem to get out of Megaton, then i got lost really quickly after i left there :(

Still, great game nonetheless

Fives

I'm currently wandering around Megaton also.

About the mods - can you use user created ones on the PS3 version like you can with UT?

Eclipse

Unrated And Loving It
As someone who has played Fallout 2 I have to say that Fallout 3 was just an overrated post-apocalypse Oblivion injected with a mutation syrum and lots of gun blazings.

a great game indeed...but not a great fallout game.

Colm

It's good to be bad.
Anyway, I want that version :( Vault-boy bobblehead ftw :)