• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Fallout new Vegas:When We Remembered Zion. Not unlocking

Slofoo

Hello everyone. I'm having problems with Fallout New Vegas (GOG)

Achievement for arriving at Zion is not unlocking, I tried loading up earlier save and arriving at Zion again but it did not work, I restarted the game loaded older save arrived at Zion still nothing. Can anyone can advise I really want to 100% New Vegas 🙂

Edit: found a fix, had to start a new game. thankfully Zion can be reached fairly quickly if that's only thing you focus on

Yet Another Edit: seems like entire honest hearts DLC is broken, further achievements not unlocking even on new game, after replaying multiple times managed to get 2 more achievements, 1 left doesn't seem to be working

Final Update: after completing game on normal mode, it was time to start hardcore, but decided to uninstall and reinstall game again. And afterwards starting brand new hardcore playtrough, and completing honest hearts dlc I got the final achievements 😄

Last edited:
Back