• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Game Database Additions & Corrections

Gamer Steve

Are all Stadia games required to have Achievements? Does it for sure have them? I was thinking of getting it on Stadia, but won’t if there are no achievements. I own it pretty much everywhere else.
I just realized I responded to this super late....but yea I saw u had 2 out of 35 achievements

Trails of Cold Steel 1 & 2 are missing their PS4 Tag. It was added sometime ago. (Note that I also have PS4 time on the Cold Steel 1)

Khaos004

The duplicate challenges on Division 2 (PS4) Disavowed Beyond Recognition and Rogue Eliminator have been deleted, so there should now be a total of 40 challenges.

TheMightyEthan

Are Playstation 5 games not tracking yet, or is there something wrong with my PSN settings? (The Miles Morales that's showing up in my profile is the PS4 version).

Never mind, I figured it out.

Last edited:

WoodlandSpirit

Checking on a few games in my Steam collection and stumbled on a change for the game Beast Blaster, it would seem all the broken spammy achievements have been removed from Steam leaving the more genuine ones.

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
@WoodlandSpirit I think you need to refresh your Steam cache. There are 1298 achievements showing up for me and the same number appears on all the other trackers as well.

1607370986404.png

WoodlandSpirit

@WoodlandSpirit I think you need to refresh your Steam cache. There are 1298 achievements showing up for me and the same number appears on all the other trackers as well.

Yeah, scrub that, they are all (sadly) showing again after doing that, thought it was a bit odd for them to suddenly vanish and was a bit harder to verify what had happened with it being a delisted game.

Last edited:

RetroGamingJP

Is it possible to add the following PC game please:

Dohna Dohna Isshou ni Warui Koto wo Shiyou​

suhyi

Hi,

Can you add The Crew & The Crew 2 for Ubisoft (The Crew's achivements are still working, earned one a few days ago, idk about The Crew 2's because I already have them all but I'm pretty sure they still do)

Thanks!

Nvm, just found the answer why on forums, my bad

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Angry Birds Epic has the EXP out of order. Almost all of your achievements are worth 0 EXP with different percentages, and an achievement of 33,000 EXP.

https://www.exophase.com/game/angry-birds-epic-android/achievements/#1309083
Should be fixed now (the EXP being out of order). The high EXP value for that achievement is normal though as only 0.08% have earned it.

Dirt 5 doesn't have a banner image on the gamercard for some reason. Icon is there.
Just uploaded one now.

titanicsucks

Looks like a few of the recent PC game pass games have been coming in tagged as Xbox One instead of Windows 10.
Here's a few examples I noticed:

Last edited: