• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Game Database Additions & Corrections

Lancerer

Windows 10 games:

vizthex

Might lack achievements which is why a page wasn't created on the site, do you know if it has any? I attempted a scan based on the game ID but didn't pick anything up.
the entire series does, so it should.

i don't own it on mobile though, and can't find a way to check if a game has them without owning said game.

buthigor

Notice any inaccuracies in our game database? Is a game missing? Post here and a staff member will look into it. If possible, please also link to the game in question.
Please add this game:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Please add this game:

We have it listed for Steam here: https://www.exophase.com/game/jorel...ortant-game-of-the-galaxy-steam/achievements/ and it should be listed under PC in the manual database.

I am not sure if the Google Play version has achievements, couldn't find anything so I suspect it does not. Someone would have to download the game and confirm to be sure though.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
the entire series does, so it should.

i don't own it on mobile though, and can't find a way to check if a game has them without owning said game.
Yes, with Google Play there is not a way unfortunately. The best I'm able to do is search achievement sets by the game's title. Unlike the other platforms, there isn't a comprehensive list that we can just periodically scan for new additions. So, most games are added via profile scans or manually by searching the title.

If a title search doesn't find the game most of the time that means it doesn't have achievements, though. Given that it seems to be a relatively popular game I imagine some of the users here have it, and it would have been added via profile scans if it had achievements.

But only way to know for sure is by downloading the game, so maybe someone that has it can confirm.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Bloodborne is not missing from our database. If it's supposed to be on your profile, it shows you currently have 36 hidden trophies on PSN. So perhaps the game is hidden.

You can unhide your games on playstation.com or from PS4/PS5.

Infernofeuer1

Game Info Editor
Awesome really thank you for helping and make the experience here for everyone good 😀 the first time I edited a picture for a game, a way better than the old one 😊

RCE_Exploit

Infinite Warfare PC's "Dominion" achievement is marked as impossible to get, but in reality it is possible to unlock it in two ways:
1) Team up with a player with an Asian copy of IW, play in the public lobby with him and win the 5 matches. I always recommend that you go all the way to the lobby menu after winning and finishing the game, to make sure you unlock it.
2) Use a VPN set to Japan (some have managed to unblock it even by setting it to some country in South America).

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Infinite Warfare PC's "Dominion" achievement is marked as impossible to get, but in reality it is possible to unlock it in two ways:
1) Team up with a player with an Asian copy of IW, play in the public lobby with him and win the 5 matches. I always recommend that you go all the way to the lobby menu after winning and finishing the game, to make sure you unlock it.
2) Use a VPN set to Japan (some have managed to unblock it even by setting it to some country in South America).
Are you sure this works for the Steam version?

From my research I could only find proof of this working for the PSN/Xbox versions. Someone on SteamHunters tried both methods you mentioned awhile back with no success.

CrysisWarXX3

The english name for this game is Pro Baseball Spirits 3
I couldn't post a link for it buts its last game i played on my profile.
Also here is a better pic.

Attachments

• Pro Baseball Spirits 3.png
    Pro Baseball Spirits 3.png
    145.4 KB · Views: 16

Lancerer

Windows 10 games: