• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Game Database Additions & Corrections

BigPete7978

Hotline Miami and Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number released on Stadia. Do they have Stadia achievements?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hotline Miami and Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number released on Stadia. Do they have Stadia achievements?
Seems so, I think all the achievements are just marked as secret so that's why the game isn't showing up here. Someone with the game would have to confirm for sure though.

BigPete7978

Seems so, I think all the achievements are just marked as secret so that's why the game isn't showing up here. Someone with the game would have to confirm for sure though.
Are all Stadia games required to have Achievements? Does it for sure have them? I was thinking of getting it on Stadia, but won’t if there are no achievements. I own it pretty much everywhere else.

Samuelgamer

[QUOTE = "x3sphere, post: 257610, membro: 1"]
Parece que sim, acho que todas as conquistas estão marcadas como secretas, então é por isso que o jogo não está aparecendo aqui. Alguém com o jogo teria que confirmar com certeza.
[/CITAR]
Teria como colocar o watchdog 2 e o Rayman Legends? Pois não estão aparecendo no meu perfil.

Romexo

hi
is there any problem with FIFA20 ?
i played this game several times but the gamecard didnt show it after 26 feb !
tank u for your support

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Would you add watcdog 2 and Rayman Legends for pc - uplay? Not appearing on my profile

They aren't showing on your Club Ubisoft profile either, so I am not sure. Have you earned any challenges in them yet?

hi
is there any problem with FIFA20 ?
i played this game several times but the gamecard didnt show it after 26 feb !
tank u for your support

If you're playing on PS4, you'll need to earn a new trophy for it to update the placement on the gamercard. Doesn't seem like you've earned in any new trophies in the game since Feb 26. That's just how PSN works.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Samuelgamer

Teria como adicionar o Watch Dogs 2? Por que o jogo não está aparecendo aqui. Segue em anexo o local.

Attachments

• 2020.10.28-02.32.png
    2020.10.28-02.32.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 10

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Teria como adicionar o Watch Dogs 2? Por que o jogo não está aparecendo aqui. Segue em anexo o local.
Looks like it is showing now.

OPuni

Hi,

please add:

Stirring Abyss (PC)

Thanks!
OPuni

Gamer Steve

Are all Stadia games required to have Achievements? Does it for sure have them? I was thinking of getting it on Stadia, but won’t if there are no achievements. I own it pretty much everywhere else.
Have u checked through the app if the achievements show