• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Game Database Additions & Corrections

N

NieR

What comes after, an Indie game is in the database for Steam, but I bought and played it from Itch.io and for PC isn't showing up, I would be grateful if it was added ^-^

Sachifus

Sachifus

Last edited:

rafaelgomesxyz

I think that removing them when they're still on the platform itself would defeat the purpose of a tracker. However, I shared with x3 an idea I thought of. We could mark achievements that are broken as Unobtainable and once you unlock all the obtainable, to be considered as a completion.
Is there a place where we can report unobtainable achievements?

rafaelgomesxyz

Game:

Unobtainable Achievements:

Evidence:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/360590/discussions/0/537402115096395515/ We discuss the broken achievements in this discussion. They've been broken at least since December 2016, which is when I tried to get them, but I don't think they've ever worked. You can see that very few people have them, and some admitted to using SAM (a couple even in the discussion linked).

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It is showing up for me but is hidden by your profile settings (Hide games with 0% progress) as there are 0 achievements earned.

Maybe you have earned achievements in the game, but we can't see them, as it's returning a error on Steam when viewing your achievements: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Panda-irl/stats/1074370/?tab=achievements

Typically this means you don't have the license for the game anymore. Can happen if it was a family shared game that you no longer have access to, etc.

N

NieR

Hello ^^ I want to add but it isnt showing up, Game Builder Garage for Nintendo Switch ^^ And Yakuza Like a Dragon is showing up only with the tag XBOX Series and XBOX One and I'm playing it on windows 10 ^^ Thanks in advance!

CaptainScarLeg

Staff member
Game Info Editor
I just noticed Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot on steam is in all caps again, even though I submitted a name change request in the icon thread way back and it was changed.

DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT <- change to Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot

The other platforms haven't changed back, it may be an issue with just steam games? I don't know if this is a known issue but I hope it's something that can be addressed so we don't need to rename the same games over and over again.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I just noticed Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot on steam is in all caps again, even though I submitted a name change request in the icon thread way back and it was changed.

DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT <- change to Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot

The other platforms haven't changed back, it may be an issue with just steam games? I don't know if this is a known issue but I hope it's something that can be addressed so we don't need to rename the same games over and over again.
We do auto update the titles. The titles that are manually changed are excluded from this though. Appears to have changed before I implemented that. I looked through some of the earlier renames and none of them have reverted, I think that was the only one.

Sachifus

CaptainScarLeg

Staff member
Game Info Editor

CaptainScarLeg

Staff member
Game Info Editor
Hey so

SoulCalibur II HD Online

has jumped to the top of my list on my profile page even though I have it set to Alphabetical A-Z sorting. Not sure what that's about, I have to assume something weird happened when it was renamed? Just thought I should point that out.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hey so

SoulCalibur II HD Online

has jumped to the top of my list on my profile page even though I have it set to Alphabetical A-Z sorting. Not sure what that's about, I have to assume something weird happened when it was renamed? Just thought I should point that out.
Sorry, it had a blank space in the beginning that's why. Fixed now.

CaptainScarLeg

Staff member
Game Info Editor

LUMINES REMASTERED (Xbox One)​

^ They've added this to Game Pass as a play anywhere title so it needs the Windows 10 tag.

Sidenote: I think the Windows tags are kinda big and would look nicer shortened to Win 10 and Win 8, just throwing that out there.